ZBrushCentral

ZSketchbook rudymassar

Nice one, great expression!

Amusingly)

cherub_rock: Thanks, love your work!
Sawgittarius: Thanks man, glad it amused you. J

I picked up an older model I made for the ZBrush 4R2 beta and made a simple clay render in Arnold. I was asked by my client if I could preparing it for a 3D print, but to make it work I need to redo the chair and probably change his pose a bit.

The “NightWatch” character is a made up snoring security guard of the Amsterdam Rijksmuseum. The name of this piece refers to the famous Night Watch painting of Rembrandt you find in this museum. The Rijksmuseum reopened his doors in April 2013, after 10 years renovation.

NightWatch.jpgNightWatch_zoom.jpg

Damn… It’s alive !

This is a beautiful sculpt. I’m getting sleepy…

The nightwatchman looks great! Love the pose! :+1:

You know the posing checks out when you yawn by looking at the image. Nice one !

such a beautiful work of art, really beautiful!

I remember seeing this guy before. Great stuff.

Great stuff.

Great stuff.

Tetsuoo: Thanks ^^
wbstudio: lol, that’s a reaction thing I guess
Webhead: Thanks! The pose might be adjusted a bit to prevent it from tumbling over.
Mawh: lol, excellent :smiley: Thanks
jpericles: Thanks for your nice words!
monstermaker: Thanks Rick! I’m flattered you remembered my work :slight_smile:
aidin-crow: Thanks!

thanks for the inspiration!

Just discovered you work! Really awesome stuff man. The chihuahua guy has great personality and gesture, love the piece! Barely know any Dutch sculpters so you came in really high on my inspiration list! Really dig the night watch character as well!

Love this! great execution and very cute idea!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Kravenous: Thank, nice to know it inspired you.
Jordy Knoop: Thanks for the compliment! I’m sure there are plenty Dutch ZBrush artists :slight_smile: The night watch can finally wake up, after the 10 year renovation of the museum ^^
danko75: Thanks, I’m glad you like the idea!

Awesome work all round… Incredible detail, thanks for sharing man…:+1:

this works are amazing!!! congrats

nice renders… it would be helpful if you could share the render settings or the render techniques… thank you…

Such good work! The realism jumps out and bites ya! Not often do I see even an attempt at sculpting an expression like that. Pretty darn hilarious too.