ZBrushCentral

ZSketchbook rudymassar

Here’s a little update on the FiberMesh and I’m calling it done.

Chihuahua_Love_Color.jpg

Chihuahua Love shows a nice contrast between the little fragile dog and wrestler. I’m dedicating this to the legendary WWF superstar of the 80s George “The Animal” Steele.

Chihuahua_Love_Closeup_Color.jpg

outstanding modeling and composition!
can you please tell me how did you set the two different textures into the t-shirt?

fantastic work :slight_smile:

A great piece Rudy nice work on the fibers, cheers mate!

Thanks ErnestoBaxter. If you are refering to the fabric pattern of his shirt than this is done in NoiseMaker (Tool palette, Noise). I used my UV map for the noise projection.
Bacteria.6. Thanks!
Heyhey Maarten, thanks bud, appreciate it!

Here’s a little Zbrush Movie Record of the FiberMesh.

<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/65629304?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=ff9933” width=“500” height=“438” frameborder=“0” webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

great job Rudy

that´s where my doubt lies, I would love to see your UV map, would you please show it??
I´m trying to do a similar t-shirt with the same fabric pattern but it goes wrong all the time.

Thanks Magda!
Ernesto: Here’s an image from a tutorial I wrote for 3DTotal. Don’t know when they publish it, but I explain a few ZBrush techniques. Look at the UV-layout and imagine the stripe pattern laying on top of it. The borders are cut and laid out straight. Hope it helps, good luck!
Btw, the UV-layout is the one from the actual shirt but the Maya wire frame I just used to illustrate the steps making the UV-map.

uv-layout.jpg

thanx a lot rudy, it will surely help me!

I’m curious. How do you make your skin textures?

well done rudy, fantastic work.

love it mate :slight_smile: congratulations to top raw!! well deserved

Awesome,great job Rudy :slight_smile:

Great work , I love it :slight_smile: :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

congrats on toprow!! amazing stuff here, btw i really enjoy this last piece, lovely artwork!

Awesome work, really well deserved TOP ROW:+1:

Cheers, David :smiley:

I have seen sculptors which have similar skill in getting the anatomy down ( stuff I still grapple with), but I have very rarely seen someone who is such an expert in nailing faces down and breathing live in them, especially how you make use of subtle and believeable use of expressions is amazing
Great work

Hi Shuu, I tried to capture this process in a ZBrush Timelapse. Here I’m just using a Brush: Standard, rgb intensity down to 2-4 Stroke: Spray and Alpha 23. For the veins I use the same brush slightly higher rgb intensity, Stroke: DragRect and Alpha 22
I’m using the SkinShade4, wax-on and an additional specular. Good luck.

Hey Rudy, congrats :+1:

Framedworld, IcemanJ, lucat, Rusnar, jpericles, chalkman, mastone, Bas Mazur
Thank you all very much for your nice comments. Much appreciated!

<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/65839719?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=ff9933” width=“500” height=“438” frameborder=“0” webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>