marrakech - Thanks, glad you it
Jewels737 - D’awww :wink:
LVXIFER - haha thanks man
nassosa - For now I have other priorities but stay tuned :slight_smile:
mutte696 - Maarten, thanks man, I will
Klicek - Cool, thanks
MDiamond - Thank you very much
Tomas.Kral - Thank you Sir
Chimz - Thank you very much for you compliment, appreciate it!
Rusnar - Excellent, thanks.

Awesome work

Impressive work, very expressive.
Well done.

haha! i love your fantastic works ! that expression on the big mans face is priceless:lol:!

I’ve been polypainting and been making some small adjustments to the tough guy (shorter upper arms, smaller hands). Here’s a zbrush render of the guy. Next I will be working on the chihuahua.

polypaint_chihuahua love_wip.jpg

very interesting.:+1:

I like the black and white one better maybe because it has the dog and is more complete.Really cool sculpt though.

aidin-crow: Thanks
monstermaker: No worries, it is all a work in progress. Like I’ve written in the post, I’ll be working on the Chihuahua next. When that is done it’s time for generating maps, hair/fur, lights and render. Stay tuned. J

Polypaint the head, movie recording
<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/65074339?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=ff9933” width=“500” height=“438” frameborder=“0” webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Polypaint the body, timelapse
<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/65075195?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=ff9933” width=“500” height=“375” frameborder=“0” webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I didn’t mind the previous proportions. It’s still great anyway :wink:
I want the dog back !

One of my favorite ALL TIME sculpts! Look forward to seeing where you take it. I get how folks like the gritty & sharp B&W version. Rock on. -S

someone put this guy to the top row

I would pay for a tutorial about how you sculpt and polypaint this model

Great work man flawless work.speechless work.osm.

polypaint_chihuahua love_wip.jpg

Boulp: Thanks, and I will put the chihuahua back in his hands.
Ls3D: haha, thanks for the compliment, I’m glad you like it. Hope you like the new colored version too.
Piggy: There are many other cool pieces on this forum that deserve the exposure on top row imho. Still thanks for your support. As for the polypaint, I captured the process a bit and posted it in my previous post.
Dhams: Thanks for the compliment. J

The tough guy… now with chihuahua back into his arms. D’awww. J
Rendered in ZBrush, composed in Photoshop.

Chihuahua_Love_Color.jpg

Glad to see the dog back where he belongs. Maybe you should so some fiber mesh on him.

Hahahahaha, awesome!

Thanks for the suggestion Rick.
I was planning to finish this piece with Maya Hair and render it using Arnold, but I got some feedback on the hairs on his shoulders too. So I’ll just do one more iteration including the feedback and suggestions. Thanks again.

Hey Bryan, glad it made you smile :slight_smile:

Very nice with the dog!~ :cool: