ZBrushCentral

ZBrush Summit 2014

hm wondering if this release will take a bit out of my username

64bit + Keyshot would be awesome.
Can’t wait for the sneak peak :+1:

Jawa64 - I really hope so :slight_smile:

wish list: 64bit of course and ID pass for each sub tool and sub tool grouping a la photoshop layer groups

and if it includes keyshot support for matcaps

Anyone seen this? http://youtu.be/Dg8KwDUIdLs

It’s a new book for sculptors created by a ZBrusher.

Wonder is he will be mentioned at the summit?

Haha! RAMWolff I really don´t think the book will be mentioned at the summit.

Good sales pitch though. Looks like useful book. :+1:

OK but it would be a nice surprise to have such a useful tool mentioned. It’s nice. I got my copy (PDF) and it’s AMAZING! Europe seems to be having some glitches though with sales as a friend that lives in the UK reported to me so I guess there will be a bit more of a wait for some…

hmm I’ve registered to participate online, but no confirmation mail in 2 days… is that normal?

i did got mine, did you checked the spam folder ?

I got my conformation straight away.

Yes I checked my spam folder and even tried a different email address, no luck :frowning:

mzprox: perhaps you did a typo in your email address when doing your registration. You should try to register again.

I’ve tried with 4 different email accounts, the first 3 was gmail and never got confirmation mail (spam folder checked), the fourth one was a different address and it got the answer immediately…

I just tried with my GMail account without any problems. I will let the web team know :slight_smile:

Im really excited for this, hoping for: 64 bit, proper vector displacement integration (as alphas like in mudbox) and it would be really great if we could get an alternative to vertex painting, something similar to mari, so painting 8k maps doesnt take outrageous amounts of polys. Integrated Keyshot would be to good to be true, but i doubt it. Its way to expensive.

Looking forward to the presentations.

QUESTION : Are the presentations recorded and then posted online so people living on other continents can watch them later during the day time?

I look forward to the presentations also. And I hope the microphones cancel out a lot of the crowd noise this time… those lucky “crowds” who get to be there…that is. Also looking forward to the magic that the folks at Pixologic always provide.

Looking forward to it, but since i am living in asia I might miss some of the live stream.

Will the live stream be recorded and available for replay after the event?

so we are getting a sneak peek, but don’t have a idea when it will be release? 2015

I am hoping this will be a release would hate to see all the cool features to find out not for another year :frowning: