ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2b Announced

Happy Happy!, since ZB4R2 crashes quite unexpected,…sometimes.

Thank you Santa :):):slight_smile:

Nice!.. but ZB4R2B? Starting to sound like a Street Fighter game. :lol:

:):):slight_smile:
A great christmas gift!

Or R2D2s long lost brother.

Another update?!!! Holy Guacamole!!! Thank you Pixologic you are all just top banana!!! Very Very excited to see the new stuff. Whoop Whoop . :slight_smile:

Once again thanx pixologic. I hope that the new update comes with the noise plugin so that we can generate some cool camo patterns :+1:

Thanks to all the hard work you guys do behind the scenes, now my Christmas will be a happy one…:slight_smile:
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

AWESOME!!!
Can you tell us something about these new goodies?
Thank you so much for everything you have done for all of us!!!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Please include Goz to XSI.

Would be nice to see this added to 4R2b as “Official”. :wink:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?127419-GoB-an-unofficial-GoZ-for-Blender.&p=907287#post907287

10x pixologic, you’re the best team ever ! Can’t wait for R2b to be released :slight_smile:

Thank you!
You guys are wonderful!!!

I for one feel it would be better if they phased out of doing that. Here’s why: if Pixologic is to grow as a business and innovator, it needs more revenue. I’d rather pay the $500 or so for an upgrade and have dozens and dozens of new, wonderful features, than to have fewer features.

The upgrades will also likely come sooner as well because Pixo could afford to hire even more coders all working simultaneously.

Just think of it!

EricShawn- I definately understand your concept and used to feel the same way about Pixologic a few years ago that they would innovate faster if they had more cash. After watching the mamoth ship of Autodesk wallow in a total lack of innovation the past few years since they bought their competition, I would definately say that Pixologic is way ahead of the game and wouldn’t change a thing with their trojectory or the size and scope of their company.

I can’t wait for their latest presents just before xmas coming up :slight_smile:

itadakimasu!!!

(rough equivalent: “yum yum yum!” or if you speak french: “a table!”)

Pixologic thank you for giving me a reason to sneak away from my family during the x-mas holidays :smiley:

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome! Can’t wait for the new update.

The only issue with R2 was when my student had the tool’s mesh completely disappear. I’ve never had the problem, but he couldn’t draw it out on the screen. The tool looked fine in the Tool menu, but simply wouldn’t draw out. The fix was to load up an older tool (keep versions of your tools) and reload the newer tool into the older one. Worked like a charm. Hope this little problem gets fixed.

Otherwise, I’m really selling the benefits of Zbrush at the college. Not a hard sell, btw. They take to it like fish to water. Really loving the dynamesh tools a lot. Can’t wait until v.5.

No.
I would rather not think of it.
I think that is a terrible idea.
Seriously, it would wreck a great company and ruin Zbrush.

Yeah I would keep their model as is, rather than working up to paying into subscription schemes.
You know the ones where you pay for stuff that is already done and near useless when it comes out or just buying up plugin or scripts and rolling them in as a way to meet their end of the subscription agreement.
Pixologic is amazing because they are focused on making a great tool(s) for artists and not being a corporate giant. If they go that way you can kiss the innovation buh-bye to the bean counters who will only care if the numbers are good regardless of the actual usefulness or quality of the program.

Sort of like knock off products, sure its sort of the same but the guts and soul is missing or maybe does not taste not quite right. In that case its not the same thing and a lazy cheap way of thinking.
I have no beef paying when it comes to Pixo, I have confidence that what I am getting wont be pointless crap just
to make a release increment and stock holder meeting impression.
It amazes me that they have not charged at least some stipend to help support them.
It would be mind blowing if Z5 were not a charge of some kind.

So along with whatever bug fixes and polishing, the possibility of some new tool(s) cheers to Pixologic once again.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you.