ZBrushCentral

**** ZBrush 3.5 R3 for Windows Released

Oooohhh, looking good!

Liking the new list of brush controls! Don’t you know I just spent hours clicking and dragging scales individually on a project last month!

Polish brush looks sick, the new feature list is packed, and the pen tools look perfect for an old airbrush artist like me! I could tell they could paint contrasting light against dark in a single stroke, which is a really cool idea!

Keep up the good work guys! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

p.s. - I saw “added brush control for faster or slower sampling”
I assume that regarding brush spacing as well, right? :smiley:

But I’m not done playing with ver. 3.5r2? Oh well more late nights for me!

Thanks Pixo…you ROCK!

I really don’t understand? What ever happened to the idea that they were working on a long time ago. The one that would allow them to release updates to both Windows and Mac users? Has this been discarded? WTF? When will they learn to to what they say they’ll do. Damn it. Why don’t they charge for an update on occasion if it would help development out.

I think it has. My understanding is that from here on out. They do Windows first and then Mac second as normal procedure. I wonder if I transfer my license to windows :frowning:

Beats the heck outta me, 3dj!

They’ve released 3 revisions to 3.5 for Windows now, and still haven’t even got 3.5 for Mac out yet.

The Mac community has been too quiet and passive, and they’re just ignoring us, as usual…

Yes, Jon, that’s what I understood as well, but…

They haven’t even released 3.5 for Mac yet, and continue to release Windows updates in the meantime! What’s with that!!??

I’m getting the sneaky feeling that PC users won’t see GoZ until v4, which is disappointing. Still 3.5r3 looks good.

Let the ritual stalking of the e-mail begin.

I have that same feeling. We can still get the results that GoZ would offer, just slower. But if it’s all the same, I bought a second monitor just in anticipation for GoZ, that was back in august…

Is anyone else seeing my posts??

My posts are only visible to me if I am logged in, and when I am logged out, my posts disappear.

Am I being erased by ‘the Moderators’?

Can’t answer a simple question, Pixo; or just don’t like the heat?

THIS IS SOOO COOL!

YES! i LOVE BEING A PC

Wow…Nice update…
Thanks again!

Holy ****…

Also… can you please tell us if this Boolean option will retain all sub-D levels? Seam a perfect way to sculpt and then for creating game meshes that need to be single objects… just Boolean all together… but the images and the demo in the video do not seam to say anything about retaining low sub-d levels… dose the new ZLT have them after the Boolean operation?

November end soon and no MAC yet??? Really it’s painful just to see and not touch :mad: :mad: :mad:

Alright that looks so amazing, but seriously when are we gonna see 3.5 for mac, I just want to zsketch:)

While that’s kind of a cool idea so you can see it like the video shows, you won’t need it really. When you GoZ, it switches to the desired app automatically. A second display comes in handy for way more things than having an inactive software just sitting there. You’ll likely find yourself using it for movies, internet, reference images, etc. instead :wink:

Don’t be jealous, though, look at all the new stuff you got!!! There’s nothing GoZ does for you that you can’t do on your own. It just does it really fast! I’m the one who’s jealous!!!

Honestly though, I’m thrilled to see the software advancing like this. Gettin’ spicier each time :+1:

still no Mac version :frowning:

I_Has_Sad.jpg

this is so GREAT - OMG cant wait!!!

This is exactly how Pixo should do releases. Not say a word then surprise us. Instead of giving us deadlines and constantly delaying it.

Where is GoZ

GO GO GO PC!