ZBrushCentral

Wonderful woman

She looks alive which is a really good thing when it comes to cg characters. I am really interested to see more :slight_smile:

Fantastic work !

everything looks good except she looks to be lit up by florescent lighting. it gives her a cold and unnatural feel.

Looks great Luc! Btw, are you using Vray 3? If so, how did you fix the greenish frontal scatter when two pieces of geometry intersect? (Eyes-Eyelid-Tears)

Keep the great work coming! :+1:

Hey thank’s all :slight_smile:

C1-Workshop : I’m still using vray 2.4, but I will switch it soon for Vray 3. in vray 3, by default the skin shader is in raytrace mode, put it in prepass mode so it will behave like in zbrush 2. For now the raytrace mode don’t support continuity between same prepass since it dont have prepass… but Vlado is working something for us guys so next service pack it should be ok :slight_smile: so here s a test with mascara effect on the lash and some other lighting fun

eye render cgi girl  montage.jpg

Attachments

eye render cgi girl  montage.jpg

Thank you so much Luc! And those eyes look great :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

thank’s man :slight_smile:

Here’s a test of HDRIeye render 1159cpsblue C.jpg

wow this looks simply incredible!! Can’t wait to see more from this great artist!!

starting to look really cool! If I can add something, the ears feel a bit waxy/dead, they stand out from the rest of the shading

Thank’s guys,

Here’s a close up of the eye so far, not totally finish, but it’s coming along… my 16 gig computer is begging for more RAM now lol… I will need to buy an other 8 gig otherwise I will not be able to render the hairs in a single render pass…

it’s a bit noisy render but I dont want to wait forever ^^

eye render 1178.jpg

pharrisgenois : I have some tweaks to do to the ears, so we will see after how it look’s, but it’s also depending of the lighting what you means. The left side is int he shadow region while the right on the bright, and the bright look better…

wow… just wow! brilliant skin detail and render! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Super amazing stuff. On the makeup one, I am not sure that women put eyeliner on their eyes all the way into the eyeball, I think they typically stop at the edge, otherwise putting makeup on might be super painful.

one of the best cg skin ive seen so far, keep it up! can we see a full shot of the face?

ouch, that is looking good man!

could totally use some more detail…

JUST KIDDING! :lol: I literally keep rescrolling through this thread daily :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate you so much… I really don’t. I’m just really jealous of your abilities and patience and that’s misdirected anger…

I’ve seen tooooo many great works if not the best out there, but i can tell you that yours is the best. With the makeup render i can fall in love :smiley:

I have followed many human hyper realism threads and in all of them I could see in one way or another a flaw that gave away to the fact the results were a digital render. You current teasers of this WIP is the first time I have been convinced the result was a true life photograph. I was not aware that this level was achievable to date. Eyebrows and peach fuzz are easier to pull off than full hair. Looking forward to being shocked again when you cross that bridge in this exercise. BIG RESPECT!

Looking awesome … as usual:)

Wow Thank’s a lot guys for the very knid compliements I appreciate it and it’s motivating me to do better everytime, thank’s for the support :slight_smile:

Sorry for the lack of update, I know you all want to see the face so I’ll do some renders tonight to show you tomorrow, but without hairs sadly (because it change her so much!!) since I just started them, they are nothing ready to show for now.

The hairs are a bit complicated haircut to pull out relistic…a kind of messy bun hair cut. If I cannot pull it realistic in a resonnable timeframe( I don’t want to spend weeks on a haircut…) I have an other one in mind simpler that can suit her well too that I can switch too ,so I’ll see. Things that I though were final like some proportions of the face finally I changed them (for the better ^^ ) so it slowed me down a bit… and since I work on it after work and on free time, it’s not moving as fast as I would like but at least it’s moving forward …

ysalex : Yes it’s like that it’s called smokey eye, check on google image. Me too at first I was like hmm ok… but they are really doing this… probably not good for the eye iself but I liked the look. Great result on your last project by the way :slight_smile:

jpericles : thank’s man and congrats on your top row, really cool monster :slight_smile: my next project will be a monster bust… since the time I want to do one :slight_smile:

Francis Bezooyen : thank’s man. Great suclpt in your thread! Keep it up

memania44 : haha cheer’s man, if there is a lot of peoples interested maybe I could do some online courses who knows :slight_smile:

By the way guys she will be rigged (not by me, I don’t have the time to do it, I have other project in mind ^^) and I will do some different pose and maybe a small animation just to see how she can look while moving (but the rendertimes… I’m afraid of them lol).