ZBrushCentral

War Machine

Awesome Sir! Really impressive job, thanks for the breakdown and share the files :+1:

What was the total time on this project?

Crazy amazing! I am totally jealous!

Man I’ve seen the demo reel yesterday and I was like “yeah yeah another amazing stuff from a studio again. Far from my league as usual. Daaamn !”
I never expected this to be available for download, just like that. Not sure I will use it in any way as I like to do everything by myself, but it sure is the best way to appreciate the work: loading it straight into Zbrush so THANKS FOR SHARING :smiley:

fantastic work and thanks so much for sharing the break and assets…gonna be a great learning material.

cheers.

Fantastic work man! Amount of the details is stunning, must have taken you forever to finish it. Superb!

Damn Amazing man.

Great stuff man. and thanks for shearing your workflow with us really appreciate it. have a nice one bro! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Hi all,

The model is nothing short of amazing!

JGrundfast can i just ask a quick question? at about 1:40 in the tutorial video you show a part you seem to have imported into ZBrush and then dynameshed. How did you get dynamesh to hold the hard edges so well? Whenever i use it i seem to get very soft rounded edges.

I use Blender rather than 3D max but i assume I’ll be able to apply a similar method of some kind :slight_smile:

Hi all,

The model is nothing short of amazing!

JGrundfast can i just ask a quick question? at about 1:40 in the tutorial video you show a part you seem to have imported into ZBrush and then dynameshed. How did you get dynamesh to hold the hard edges so well? Whenever i use it i seem to get very soft rounded edges.

I use Blender rather than 3D max but i assume I’ll be able to apply a similar method of some kind :slight_smile:

Thanks Range!

To keep the hard edges, in the dynamesh settings make sure blur and polish are turned down to 0 and Project is on. I also used a relatively high dynamesh slider value to ensure sufficient topology. I can make a quick vid if you need, but I think it’s already covered in the Dynamesh tutorial vids here: http://pixologic.com/zclassroom/homeroom/ I don’t think it makes a difference if you use Blender or Max. Let me know if you have any other issues

Your work and reel is stunning. I am truly impressed.

Amazing quality. The great can not believe the data can also be downloaded. I will be studying.:smiley:

Hey Joe. This is so damn inspiring. Awesome job.

Just amazing, The stuff people are coming out with just looks great

I hope one day I can make something just a fraction as good as this, my models are the moment don’t have a lot riding for them lol but this is inspiring, very well done on this and thank you for the ZTL, I really hope I can learn something from seeing your layout :slight_smile:

Hello dear Joe,
I’m going to download your model and print it ;).
I will do that in my spare time (I guess that to prepare the file will take me some time) so I hope to be back to you, here, with some shoots of printing process, soon as possible.

Here you can see some of my latest prints, just to have an idea how I spend my spare time http://hal8998.deviantart.com :rolleyes:

Compliments for your wonderful sculpting job,
Best regards,
Mattia

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

jjplay175: You’re off to a great start man :+1: It may sound obvious but all it takes is practice (and critique ;))

hal8999 You have some really sweet stuff… Really excited to see what you come up with!

UPDATE: I’ll be posting back here soon with some some video tutorial breakdowns of the rocky cliff pedestal War Machine is standing on, as well as how I put the steel-plated ending title of the turntable/teaser together. Stay tuned!

Truly, truly amazing work. I wish you were my mentor! :wink:

Most excellent work!

Cool War Machine!

It must have taken a ton of work and skill to put that together! :slight_smile:

Absolutely an Amazing Zbrush Sculpt, great video’s, and thank you Sir for the downloads. (Tips Hat):+1:
all the best to you, looking forward to seeing much more of your Zbrush Renders in 2015!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Lou