ZBrushCentral

Tomstrzal sketchbook

reminds me of Beksinski’s work which is awesome!

http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbs=isch:1&q=beksinski&revid=300149234&sa=X&ei=YGIOTanGKsL7lwfynaE_&ved=0CDIQ1QIoAA&biw=1600&bih=1036

absolutely amazing, brilliant and very beautiful. Are you selling prints of your work? or a book perhaps? I am very interested.

Arran Lewis

I really injoy your work… I would love it if you would add some more life to it tho. Some type of creature would be nice.

But anyway… Great work… I’m a little green over here that I didn’t think of doing art like this. So many head models and stuff o this site. It’s wonderful to see something different. You keep up the great work and try to sell some of it!

I would buy it!

-peace

Congrats on the Top Row. As I said in an earlier post, it’s nice to see actual art on here. And it looks like an adult is back in control of selecting the Top Row images on ZbrushCentral as well.

Wonderful! :+1:

Fantastic!:+1:

well deserved top row :slight_smile:

Thanks again for your comments! :smiley:
I would like to show you some WIP images of my recent work. The firs thing was the idea and sketches. Next I tried to create the base model with zspheres which was the foundation of further search of shape. The next step was development of my idea. This was clean sculpting in Zbrush. Before finishing i split the main model and I connected it more optymally with additional objects too. After that when i had only three objects I textured them in Zbrush and rendered with layers also in Zbrush. Finally I composed it in Photoshop.

I’m going to tell you more about trees in the next post :slight_smile:

Old ship WIP’s:

WIP_001

WIP_002

WIP_003

WIP_004

![Old ship wip_001.jpg|803x953](upload://6Etr9blS7AMwX4ualMVRNvwoMgV.jpeg)![Old ship wip_002.jpg|803x953](upload://9lfxyms9c4IUPlv6jn3RZqOEZFB.jpeg)![Old ship wip_003.jpg|803x953](upload://3Nb7DiFIVLLTUHCmk4uYRKRW3Yz.jpeg)![Old ship wip_004.jpg|803x953](upload://5ml8EFtYYCYlARikLaSalVO55UO.jpeg)

fine zbrush artistic skills.

Outstanding explanation of how you went about creating this piece…Simply explaned…:smiley: :+1: …Thank You for sharing :+1: :slight_smile:

great stuff.

when i first saw the ship picture i thought it was a derelict spaceship sticking out of sand.

Wow!

This is some seriously beautiful work! Just outstanding and amazing!

:smiley:

Love your work Tomstrzal. Thanks for the explanation of method. I can’t wait for your post on how you created the trees.

Very cool…more body armor, only now it’s on trees.

Love this! :smiley:

I really enjoy the juxtaposition of the organic and the mechanical. The buildings are really taking on their own lives when attached to the trees. Very inspiring!

Wonderful work! Congratulations on the Top Row!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Incredible. Can’t wait for more WIPs!

Yep! that is!

How are you getting each piece to blend? Is the geo one single stitched object with a “one off” texture or are you blending several tiles?

Believe I’ve seen your work over at cgs – I find it truly beautiful. Atmosphere and details are superb. Thanks kindly for sharing.

First of all, I’m awe-struck on your works, they are really inspirational and the level of detail is superb!

• are the 4 images you’d posted are composited in photoshop? (particularly on the scene and BG)