ZBrushCentral

The Goddess Sovanna

Very,very nice model!
The style is very unique and with some very “topshelf” modeling skills.:+1:

Best Regards
J.B.

you are really gifted! the image is just beautiful, cant wait to see your reel. :+1:

Thats the most impressive work ive seen in a while!!! Very nice! Amazing, just amazing.

That beast is beautiful and brilliant. I’m at a loss for words. That has to be on my list of favorites.

Great job! Looks like some Final Fantasy influence on those wings. Very cool.

The beast is fantastic as well.
JF

Spectacular its work!

It continues thus.:wink:

Fer3d.

Wow, your work is fantastic, It brought back some great memories of VFS.
Looking at you work realy makes me wish you were in 3d53.
haha, good luck to you,
Im super impressed with the sculpture, Im sure Gideon is too.
b

wooow nice work!:+1:

I just felt the erge to hale the master…who ever you are…

Outstanding! I can’t breathe! The wings are just exciting! As much, as a staff!

wow! am i seeing this? :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Julianna,

I don’t know if you remember but I was in class 3D56 at VFS. I did the “The One That Got Away” demo reel with Jessica Mouse (a Jessica Rabbit lookalike). Anyway, I came across your models on here and I have to admit, I was completely stunned at their beauty and realism. You have such a talent for this work and such a clear definition of your demo reel that I can’t wait to see the finished reel. Keep posting your models and renders on as many forums as possible to generate a lot of interest and hopefully job offers. I’ve got some stuff on other forums as well and it has done wonders for publicity. I just joined this one when I saw your work on here and had to tell you what an amazing job you are doing. Your reel will be superb, keep it up! :wink: :+1:

impressive job…the work is amazing, good balance of forms, incredible detail level…and the design…the wings are awesome…you have a fan!:stuck_out_tongue:

Wow she’s a beauty, congratulations on getting a well deserved top row.

Obviously fantastic job, one of the best works I’ve ever seen.

This is beautifull… I love it.

Greetz Dutch

Dear Julianna,
i think you have a really unique modelling style like none other and ur model is often “nicely sophiscated” and not overdone. Seriously, i like your model alot and in love with it.:smiley: By the way, i saw the white tiger model that is in this series in concept.org but can’t find it now, could u provide me a link to it?

Good day. Wonderfill image. It will take me several years before I am as good as U… just one question… How did U make the hair. I see in the wireframe that the hair is also there so the hair must be 3d. How did U make it look so real.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Kicks this one straight into TopRow
Great Job!:grimacing: