ZBrushCentral

The Goddess Sovanna

This is a fantastic piece of work, Julianna :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I’m quite sure that you’ll be the envy of all your peers!
Many congratulations also on finishing what must have been a pretty intense
endeavour…
Beautifully arrange toplogy on the mesh, great texturing and a remarkable piece all-round;

Your work here also more than does the original concept justice :slight_smile:

Chris

WOW !
she is so beautifull .
i havent seen such a beauty for a while :)))
absolutely breathtaking modeling, so much detail , so smooth .
EXCELLENT!
i would really like to hang this as a poster in my bedroom:D
do you have a really big render of this one ?:roll_eyes:

very beautiful model. great facial expression, it has a lot of emotion! :+1:

AWESOME can’t say anything. my jaw just fell under the table. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Wow, this is absolutely incredible!! Love it!!

need i say more?

just beatyfull

Absolutely amazing work.

I dread to think how many hours that must have taken, but worth every minute. Well done indeed.

Paul.

Nice!!!

Hello Juliana, Great work. My question is , how did you create the decorative shapes on her wrist, head, and wings. Really good stuff again, hah.

Props on the beast and demon guard too. The texturing on the demon is pretty gangsta.

Thanks again

Marco

I am always impressed when an artist can capture emotion. Your piece has emotion, tension, and so much more. Thank you.

:grimacing:OK, please give me back my voice!

I still see your images since 30 minutes and still can’t tell anything. IT IS BREATHLESS!!!
Extreme realism, wonderful concept, perfect modeling…what more need to tell. Maybe when I will got back my voice :wink:

I must say : you are NB!:+1:

I have to say this is one of my favorite models i have seen. i saw your demo reel a while ago and i loved all your models on that also. Good job! love the work.