ZBrushCentral

sketchbook

gaphe:Thank you very much !!
Nattawat_OBBI: Hey thanks - glad you like them but how come you name me Greg? :wink:
soulty666: Thank you for the feedback - Yes no eyes is always a winner - I like the Noeyes-Design very much but most of the people i have been asking for their opinion liked the original design better so i decided to keep it :wink:
modelista :Thank you very much!!
Aberrant: Thank you very much !!!

Here is a little update on gobba
I decided to make his right arm and shoulder mechanic all over.
The old design looked a little bit like the rest of his ‘normal’ arm could not lift the huge mechclaw.
Tell me what you think - more to come soon.

[GOBBA01_l1.jpg]face1.jpg

oops What is that, just amazing. keep showing.:+1:

Dude you have an awesome sketchbook!!!

Your gobba character is insane!!!

I really enjoy your sketchbook. You have a nice variety of sculpts.

I think my favorite is still the dude carrying a demon on his back.

Keep us posted with more :slight_smile:

Oh my God, Gobba has to be the best sculpt I’ve ever seen. I intend to spend the next day and a half looking at it! :+1: :+1:

Incredible. Simply amazing.

Awesome progress on Gobba! I like the original eyes best. On the mechclaw: I did like the alternate one too, it felt more agressive somehow; the one he has now is less threatening to me because it made me think of a peel grabber. Cool arm mechanics though; how will you attach muscles to the ball joint? Anyways, supercool! Looking forward to the update :sunglasses: :+1: .
[attach=183243]Peel_Grabber.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Peel_Grabber.jpg

Beautiful work Schiefer.

Lucky_1: Thanks a lot , glad you like them - great stuff at your sketchbook too:+1:

Etcher:Hey dude thanks for the comment :slight_smile: one more reason to stick to the original eyes design. Yes the Mechclaw - I know exactly what you mean.The plan at first was to do a more clawlike kind of design, but when trying around with those mechfingers i wasn’t really satisfied. It all just looked not funtional and believable enough - and yes i used a peelgrabber as reference for the claw you are absolutly right :D. Now i am pretty happy with the claw considering that the whole gobba dude is a little bit like a a walking junkyard, the peelgrabber fits perfectly to those tanktracks he has on his left shoulder.
Concerning the connection between the muscles and the balljoint, i am not yet sure how to do it but i think i will try some nasty painful stuff like nails,screws and bolts :evil: thanks for inspiring me !!!

Moops: thanks a lot

EricShawn: Ah thank you very much man, come on thats almost to much honor for me, there is so much stuff out here thats far better than what i do - but hey great you like it that much

Beneto: Thank you, too - Yes i like that dude as well - I will definitly pick up the design and try to finish it one day

alex fox: Hehe thank you :slight_smile:

arun nagar: Thanks a lot

Had some fun turning my last face-anatomy study into something different :wink:

[

]

really wonderfull works. :+1:

Very inspiring sketchbook
Really enjoyed going throught it
Great job on this last fun experiment posted
powerful result
:+1:

Spiritdreamer: Thank you very much glad you like it :slight_smile:
Nattawat_OBBI: Thank you too

some sketches here i did in my spare time the last weeks.

[faun02.jpg]yoda_quick.jpg

Attachments

face_male_new1.jpg

faces_new_male2.jpg

face_female_new1.jpg

This is a really nice body of work, i especially like Gobo’s mechanical arm/hand . . . :+1:

Can we get more of your wip shots please?

I know it might be a pain in the ass to take screen shots every once in a while but i’d really like to see your workflow and a break down of your sub-tools.

Looking forward to your next nightmare :slight_smile:

They are all amazing
 but I especially like the faun picture listed at the top of your most recent works. Form is perfect and those horns really suit the overall look. I am most impressed - you see a lot of people include horns (myself included) that sometimes just don’t compliment the overall look of the character - but those are perfect.

Amazing work, but I am with Klephed - Lets see some WIP shots or a timelapse video of your sculpting!!! Timelapse makes it wicked easy to show your workflow - just turn it on and forget about it till you’re done! :slight_smile: Anyway - great job man
 please keep them coming!

Great stuff!

yup, good stuff in here! :cool:

I really like the guy with the thick horns :+1:
Great works!

Great new stuff! I’m diggin’ all of these (female bust in particular). :sunglasses: :+1: !

Klephed:Thank you very much - i am currently a bit low on spare time so you have to wait for the wipshots, sorry :confused: . Gobbas Mechclaw has been done in modo401, the subtools are 83 alltogether - i never did a ztool containing that many subtools before - and they are about 26millions of polygons atm.
I plan to merge some of them later on but at the moment its much easier for me to have some of the geometry splitted up so that i can subdive and work on different parts individually.

Capa: Hey thank you for the kind words. I will try to manage doing a timelapse.

Sebcesoir: Thank you very much SĂ©bastien, i am really glad you like my
stuff. I know your work very well and i am a huge fan of it.

gelfy: Thank you very much!

Santis: Hey thanks a lot, like that guy too :wink:

Etcher: Thanks a lot for stopping by once more Etch. The females - i still struggle with them to get their facial anatomy to the point but it seems like its getting easier somehow. Glad you like her makes me believe i make some kind of progress on female faces :smiley:

Time to get the Gobba to the point now - here is a first polypaint of his head area c&c very welcome

[gobba_coltest01.jpg]gobba_coltest02.jpg

Gobba is looking better than ever, btw I have had him as my desktop wallpaper since your first posts! Just amazing work. Amazing. :+1: