ZBrushCentral

sketchbook

Great wor! i love character :+1:

Hey man, those latest updates are great! Big fun on the zombie and the lostsoul- very well done. I love the toon vampire and the goblin - great style! :sunglasses: :+1: .

etcher: thanks for the feedback dude! you are my number one motivator :wink:
obbi:thank you, too

a little update here - i did a bunch of heads for practice and here are two of them i want to share with you guys - hope you like them

[malehead_study6_1.jpg]elf_helmet.jpg

Attachments

malehead_study7_1.jpg

Really great stuff! Subscribe me!

This is one of the coolest sketchbooks I have seen. It makes me want to create sculpts. How quickly long does it take to create a sculpt for you? I really like the rotted heads and mechanical cyborg.

womball: thank you very much for the kind words.
differs from sculpt to sculpt how much time it takes but as you can see most of them arent really finished so they will need more time after all

justinlewers:thank you too :laughing:

here is a little update on the gobbo wip
hope you like it c&c welcome

[gobbo_wip03.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(ā€˜170468ā€™,ā€˜gobbo_wip03.jpgā€™,1,0))

Really cool sculpts, all have a unique vibe + donā€™t feel over-conformed (think that means itā€™s natural for you!).

Great work, thanks for sharing!

hello everybody
happy new year first - i know im pretty late with that :wink:

here is a new one that i did in the last time.
its still a wip - hope u like it
crits and inspiration very welcome

Here is a little bit of Background information for the ones who might be interested.

This Dudeā€™s Name is Gobba.
He is a NPC that came up while playing the Pen&paper RPG called Kult.
In the very beginning when he was created by Astaroth the Dark Lord himself heā€™s been a Lictor, some kind of major Demon, whoā€™s been directly serving the Angels of Death. But when Astaroth and God himself vanished in the Abyss and everything started falling apart he felt like its time to start his own little party. Becoming a renegade and refusing to take commands from the angels of death he had to leave the dark citadels. He retired to metropolis the eternal city. There he gathered all the lost souls and children of the night and formed them to a huge tribe that has been called ā€˜the Elites of the Nightā€™ later on. Since then he has been one of the major warlords ruling huge parts of the eternal city, and even the angels of death canā€™t handle a direct confrontation with him and his tribe.

The sculpt shows his real shape, to normal humans who arenā€™t able to look past the veils of reality he just appears to be an fat and ugly human.

[Gobba_mix_new1.jpg]Gobba_mix_new2.jpg

super glichter: thnx for the comment - i think most of my stuff is not overconformed because often i have a new design on my mind that i want to try, and so many of them remain unfinished as i dont have the time to finish them because right now this is more a hobby besides my everyday jobs

That is some awesome sculpting you got there. Canā€™t wait to see the final version!

hey stephen thank you very much - final version will come soon :smiley:

here is an otherone a quick ogre from a polysphere hope u like it

[bonehead.jpg]

I really dig the last one, great work:+1:

Supercoolcrazywildstuff on Gobba man!!! Are you gonnaā€™ paint him when the sculptā€™s finished? That would be even more awesome/gruesome! Great quickie too (whatā€™s that MatCap?) :sunglasses: :+1:

Nice workā€¦

sculptor.zb: Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Etcher: Thanks a lot Etcher really glad you like the ugly Gobba. Yes i want to finish and paint him but there is still a bit of sculpting to do first.
It was really strange when i submitted that last post it came in simultaneously with your reply :wink:
The matcap on the quickieā€™s called 1000 - I think i found it somewhere here on the Forum but i am not sure and i couldnā€™t find it when i have been searching for it to give you the link

Santis: Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Stephen Babb: Thank you :slight_smile:

Here is an update concerning Gobba

I have been trying some alternate eye setups for his head and 2 different approaches for the design of his mechclaw-arm

let me know what you think about it and which design fits him best, specially the about eyes. I am still not sure what design it should be in the end. Thanks - hope you like it.

[gobba_big_claws.jpg]gobba_alternate_eyes.jpg

Hey you have some nice little creatures here
Amazing models man
CanĀ“t wait to see more

Great job Greg ! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I like the big crazy eyes or the no eyes. No eyes is always a winner

Great !!!

:eek:

A
M
A
Z