ZBrushCentral

SketchBook: TheGreenMachine *contains nudity*

Very cool :slight_smile:

The first thing that stands out to me a bit is that his bag feels weightless - like it’s floating.

Other than that, really cool character!

yay!

random sketchingssss (loving dynamesh btw, just sayinnn)

Attachments

01.JPG

06.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

mewto_WIP.jpg

biker_wip.jpg

Hello! I followed your thread from page 1, and I gotta say, it was a treat. Great stuff. Like someone before me said, u realy improved a lot. Your latest work is very nice, cool expressions. I like the sculpy aspect. Keep up the good work!:+1:

Thx :slight_smile: Glad u like.

The stocky troll creature is very nice.

whehej, long time no update, back in the game!!! :stuck_out_tongue: enjoy

african.jpgwitchdocotor.jpgDevil_update.jpgDevilWip3.jpgface.jpg

Attachments

StoneDragon_sketch.jpg

Hi all,

first off: Zbrush r4…craaaaazyyyy!!!

now that we got that out of the way: had some fun with the new insert brushes and curve brushes, I think i’m starting to reach a new level here (wish I got a Diablo 3 style leveling graphic when this happened :wink: )

here we go:
bigdaddy.jpg

great stuff man. love it

looks like you had a lot of fun with this guy… really cool character :slight_smile:

everything looking awesome:+1:

2 quick sketches I did today, just got my computer back from being broken, happy to be back in the game!

Demon2012Aug26LukeGroen.jpgDemon2012Aug26LukeGroen_02.jpgDemon2012Aug26LukeGroen_03.jpgDemon2012Aug26LukeGroen_04.jpg

Marvin2012Aug26LukeGroen.jpgMarvin2012Aug26LukeGroen_02.jpgMarvin2012Aug26LukeGroen_03.jpg

enjoy :slight_smile:

man great work, actually inspired me to mess around more with my current model ;f
My only crit would be for taht demon guy nose, those forms and cuts above it feel really out of place, you know, that triangle thingy

Really like your stuff!

@slocik: Thx m8, feels good to inspire people! thx for the feedback, noses are still one of my pitfalls. I will have a go at updating!

@santis: thx!

update

one of the pieces I’m doing for my Graduation, it’s All Zbrush so far, no maya what-so-ever, i’m kinda proud even though subtools are a bleep to manage sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:

shoutout to the creators: can you add subtool grouping? also, my zbrush crashes a lot editing recently extracted subtools subtracted with the topology brushes, anyone having this issue?

if you dont mind me giving you a little crit:

The only thing I would really look into is the treatment of the folds in your cloth. Right now it kind of looks like you just went in and randomly added in folds. I would pull up some real world references and study up a bit.

Other than that the character is looking really promising. The hard surfacing is awesome.

Really like the outfit !!!
Can´t wait to see it finished

K_Rider: thx for the crit, the whole cloth thing kind of illudes me still :stuck_out_tongue: I allways find it hard to “read” the ref on this part. I will look into it more :slight_smile:

gahpe: thx dude :slight_smile: gonna be a hell of a journey getting this to a lowres-game state :stuck_out_tongue:

little update of the work ive been doing for graduation…blood and sweat :stuck_out_tongue:

Char2.jpglkkkrrr.jpgPass4.jpgUntitled-3.jpg

This spacesuit is looking epic, love the shapes and style