really cool

one quick sketch for today

Sketch1.jpg

pff, crazy hot today!!! did manage to do a quick face :slight_smile:

Punker.jpg

crits welcome!

Yeah sweating my ass off too. :frowning:
Digging the full body hulk style guy

Yeah I like the Hulk guy also and the Dino looking bust of the guy that comes after him.
:+1:

I’m diggin’ your style! You have an excellent understanding of anatomy and proportion. Keep on brushin’ and never be afraid to post here, it can be extremely beneficial especially if you’re lucky to get critique from some of the best artists on earth, zeriously they’re here. Impressive works! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

thx for the kind words guys. :+1: glad you like, allways boost moral :smiley:

here’s an update for today, very WIP, but my first serious attempt at posing.

AnimalLatest.jpg

Crits welcome!!!

Attachments

MongFuWip2.jpg

dang, it’s been a long time since an update

Thought I’d update, has been quite some time, way too much schoolwork these days :cry:

Goatman.jpg

Attachments

FrankieFront.JPG

FrankyBase.JPG

MongFuFinal.jpg

MongFuLowresFront.jpg

MongFuLowresFrontWire.jpg

The last character looks very good :slight_smile:

yay a new page! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 sculpts for today:

Rocker.jpg

Attachments

General.jpg

really enjoyed your sketchbook I like your style alot great work this last two have got great potensial I look forward to seeing them take shape… :smiley:

Long time no update this time, thought it was time again:

AnimalFinalFrontfix.jpg

I haven’t had much time to do some sculpting lately, so the update is pretty measely hehe :lol:

Attachments

SoldierFinal.jpg

Armortestzors.jpg

Generaal.JPG

Well, shy or not, you have a great base talent to build on. I really like the definite stylization you have even on your anatomy oriented models:).

I agree with hosch, your talented, I enjoyed your work and hoping to see more.
Ps: I laugh a bit in first page when you said, no crits ;D , i’m like that too sometimes it’s need a push :D, so here it goes mine ^^ keep it up

Great updates!
Nice style and variety to your subject matter. Keep them coming :+1: :+1: :+1:

Green machine i had to take a look at your work after you commented on mine… and yes you becoming very proficient with the tools and understanding of form… good work… i hope to see more inspiring and challenging pieces of work from you… Kudos!

Your work has evolved so much since your first post bruh!!! Keep it up!!!

Beautiful works mate! Good job on girls too, they are really really hard :frowning:

Love the alien and hard surface sketches! Lots of characters in all of your…characters, which is great. Great work!

quick update (after quite some time :P)

done from a concept from a friend:

Mailman.jpg

working on way more stuff, just wanted to do a quick update of this (WIP) char