ZBrushCentral

Scary Toons (Round Two)

Hahaha! Love it! Most funny! :+1: :+1:

Refreshing after all those boring, high detailed models. I realy like your Toons, they show they are made by a designer. Keep going showing the good things ZB can do1

:eek: ohhhh I hate spiders but I love yours, it has such a fun personality:lol: . Love all your scary toons…well actually all your work for that matter. Stumpf I am just so happy you share you creations (and of course your mats) with us. Wonderful imagination from not only your mind but heart as well and with them you give your models a soul.

amazing artwork, love the expressions on your characters.
Very colorful looking image. :+1:

Very nice work!!! I have a question about your work flow…
how do you wrap the alpha mask around the cruve of the object like the one you did for the smile bot? that long thin grove curved from the front to back on the smile bot is made by using alpha right?

Very nice! but you never shared how to make these crisp edges :frowning:

I LOVE your style man :+1: :+1: :+1: And I really like that you are using zbrush in quiet different way. Your characters are kissable :laughing: :laughing:

Your killin me man…

I LOVE your work! I’m into textureing, not modeling. I’m also a Toon freak and they just aren’t out there.

Are these for sale? Do you have a store? If so, I’d like to buy some…if I can afford them.

WooW! very cute colors and detail models!

Hello, many thanks for comments.

I made this two, “Popeye” and “Buzz Lightyear”, for the speed sculpture
challenge 004 on 3DTotal. Each four hours from a given base mesh.
I wanted to catch the energy and the extreme expression from the originals.
Goal for me was to create characters who lives between the cartoon
and the real world. I choose “Popeye” as my final submission.
Hope you like it.

You find the final submission threat here:
http://forums.3dtotal.com/showthread.php?t=59331

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf

PopeyeDocu#1.jpg

Attachments

BuzzDocu#1.jpg

awsome entrys dude!!! great work…clean style

Man I just love your style and work! if you ever decide to produce 3dprints out of your toons, you will have lots of orders!

Your style as seen on page 1 in your thread here reminds me a lot of the character style as seen in the game Spore, the creatures you can create with the editor there. :smiley: i thought that was quite interesting to see.

Anyways, great work in your thread here. Really different and impressive stuff. Keep up the good work and produce more of this :slight_smile:

/ Max

GUh. Guh. GUguh. GaGuh… WHooaa!!! :smiley: I love your Popeye. Great Interpretation.

BEAUTIFUL CONCEPTS AND STYLE. WOULD ALSO BUY SOME PRINTS TO SURROUND MY SONS BEDROOM. GREAT COLOR RENDERS.LOVE THE MARVIN.

zer0gage

Fantastic Heads Master Ralf!!! :sunglasses: :+1:

Hello, thanks for comments.

I made a full body maquette of Popeye. I used the head I made in a
speed challenge and build the rest new as low poly in a half pose.
Thanks to Transpose Master, it works great on this with a lot of subtools
and it saved many hours of rigging. In the end 1.2Mil poly’s at all
and three days of work. Hope you like it.

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf

indeed! Turned out really great Ralf!

Sweet! Don’t quit yet, polypaint it! I wanna see that anchor tattoo!

Excellent.
Colours?