ZBrushCentral

Renaud Galand - Sketchbook

Top work man!

You are a very good allround artist, I like you’re creatures very much. Lets remind me of Enki Bilal. And you’re more cartoony stuff is very solid. I like it a lot. Good job!

Stunning Works! Fantastic! :sunglasses: :+1:

i liked ur models. really nice to see them. i wana be work like u one day. hey just do me favour. can u pls tell me the process to post my work here. how can i submit my work here to get some comments. plsssssss help me. thanx…:+1: :+1: :+1:

Super classe !!!
j’adore ton style graphic

i mean i love your graphic style !:+1:

:+1: 非常有创意的模型,我向你学习!
Very creative model, I study toward you!

Amazing! I’m blown away by how consistently great all of these are. I especially love the first sculpt with all of the hard edges. I’ll be watching this thread for more greatness from you.

Love your work man. :+1: :+1:

How do you guys get these models so smoothe and hi rez??
I can get as high as level 6 subdivision and it slows me down a lot! I can’t increase to level 7 or my Zbrush crashes. I kind of figure I have more than enough memory to work with. :frowning:

Does this have anything to do with HD Geometry?

Well, I think.
You should first see or you’re setting are all set in Z. Costume UI en than enable …somethink… This makes that you can increase the memory( maxpolypermesh) of what Z needs. with a 3 Gb ram you can take 2.5 orso.
Keep in mind to store that all in the config menue. So it will remember the settings.
Second: Make a good basemesh so you can decide where to put more geometry or less. for exp: you are making a lower arm lots of geo at the hands but when you try to make vains on the lower arm, the quality is poor. Because you’re basemesh has to low polys there. simple.
Hope it will work for you:+1:

Thanks Wim! Helpful Tips! :slight_smile:

thanx wim. i also was facing d same problem. its gr8. thanx a lot.

****ing awesome

the first few characters have a very burne hogarth feel to them… Loving the exaggerated forms. :+1:

cool style, love the hardedges work,
vive la Belgique !

Solid worx here, please post more!

Great work man, I love the style of yours… Keep it up… Looking forward more awesome works from you Renaud Galand :+1:

Finding your sketchbook has been a real pleasure. I love your work, especially the hard edge sculpting. I look forward to seeing more.:+1: :smiley:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/attachment.php?attachmentid=115849

Like someone already said. We’d love to see your base meshes for the full body models. You obviously really know what you’re doing with base meshes and edge loops.

Please share.

Hi all, I’ve been pretty quite for a few weeks now. I thought I could share a model I’m currently working on. This model allows me to test a workflow with mechanical parts and how to use Zbrush in the pipeline. All the armor pieces has been designed/sculped in Zbrush, retopologized in topogun (I prefer this little software to retopo my models) and fine tuned in max. I’m not that good at mechanical modeling but with this technic I can really focus on shapes and idea in Zbrush and think about topology and technical stuff later.

The model still need ALOT of details, but I’m pretty close to finish the first pass (shape blocking).

[]model04.jpg

Here’s a quick over-paint concept I did before starting the armor.

[]concept new1.jpg

Wire :

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘127688’,‘wire.jpg’,1,0))

Update soon !model04.jpgconcept new1.jpgwire.jpg

Attachments

wire.jpg