ZBrushCentral

Renaud Galand - Sketchbook

Great works man,I especially like the one with eagle kinda face,its really nice and clean also nice designed.

I was deeply attracted by the first image, thay are very impressive! I also like the rest of them, u did a very good job, man!
Here comes the question:
I’m wondering that are these models fully sculpted in geometry? such as the wrinkles and pores. Did u use some kind of bump mapping to achieve fine detail in ur workflow?

thx everyone :slight_smile:

snowkaren : The high frequency details are done in modeling. That’s one of the reason I like software such Zbrush. It really allows you to push it as far as you want :slight_smile:

Just to not post too often without image. Here’s a little speed sculpt I did this afternoon.

![speed_head01.jpg|944x682](upload://il2UHMbcfG0YAx1Kd6pWvFbn0P1.jpeg)

Great work man.

Very Sharp model :grimacing:

great works !

keep them coming :+1:

Some of the best stuff i’ve seen on here.

I don’t remember the Kahnam pic…cool character
As you know, I like your work guy…your different styles, and artistic approach,
treatment…so logically 5 stars from me !..:+1:

Love your work. My favorite is the Frankenstein guy. What a great expression and the execution is top notch!

-Jim

Amazing jobs!!
Congrats! :+1: :+1:

Great work! Love the first guy with the sharp details

Thx all !!

Kin_tan_tee : hey my friend, how things are going @ Darkworks, say hellow to Alex for me :wink:

How about a future where american footballer are replaced by lobotomised cyborg. I’ll maybe push this one a little bit further :slight_smile:

Speed sculpt - 3.5h

retarded_footballer01.jpg

This guy looks great, amazing work all round man! Inspirational stuff.

Excellent Work! I really enjoyed looking over concepts, designs and style of modeling!

Really love the edges on the first model. I wonder how it would print~

these models on the first page as well as the other ones are rly rly rly rly good man:+1:
i would like to see that raven district statue being formed as a complete creature tho this design of it stores some great potential to become a jaw dropping being :smiley: (like that emo that i put there:laughing: )

Whoa dude,
Loving your work, especially the deadly toys.

fantastic job dude

very Excelent work, great job.

Very nice work Renaud !

Keep it up
L