ZBrushCentral

new metal materials

The rusted metal is very cool.
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showpost.php?p=249579&postcount=2

Thanks!

Dear jantim:

Your textures have inspired so much work of mine that I thought it incumbant upon me to give you credit. I’m going to try to post some samples. potifar3.jpgironflower.jpg

Thanks Jantim for sharing your materials.

Really nice work. Thank you.

WOW!

That is just oncredible - thanks so much! :smiley:

Claudio

Hi Jantim,

I just came across this post with your rusty metal shaders. They look really cool and as I have a thing for metal and flesh renders, I thought I could use them. I just wanted to say thank you very much for thinking of all of us and posting them. Maybe one day I can return the favor.
Thanks again,
Kaci

Super awesome materials! You can never have enough Zbrush mats and these are really the goldmine-many thanks!

QUOTE=la84ada8]
I just came across this post with your rusty metal shaders. They look really cool and as I have a thing for metal and flesh renders, I thought I could use them. [/QUOTE]
la84ada8…These materials were made for ZB2, so i’m not sure they look as good in the new ZB3 ?..The new render-engine does not work well with the settings of a lot of materials !

jantim

Thanks for the metals!

Regards, James.:+1:

good!:+1: :+1: :+1:

your materials are fantastic Jantim! Downloaded a whole load of them :+1: :laughing:

Many thanks! :+1:

Thanks Jantim Those are really great Materials

Many thanks from me as well. Great Materials!

I’m bowing in front you Jantim… you are a Material Master! :smiley: :+1:

From the reactions of new ZBrushers and some Veteran-users i must conclude that the materials still work with ZBrush 3… i have to download them if you all say that they are so good :slight_smile: …thank’s for the tip !

jantim

Thank you for your Fantastic work :smiley:

thank you very much!!! :+1:

heya heya my old friend,

long time no see u here but: with pleasure again :smiley:
howzyou, m8y?

-cheerZZZ-:sunglasses: