ZBrushCentral

Monday Night Challenge: *Monsters & Villains* • 09-22-03 to 10-06-03

@ namek: but… this is more then “evil”, it is horrible: soon there will be two of them…run, everybody :smiley: :smiley: !!

Fantastic image with some great textures!! That stone almost looks like soft leather. I like it a lot!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

some great looking entries…loved the Terry, Namek. Very kewl.

Someone asked why we do so many ugly faces…hmmmmm for me I self model :wink: besides normal stuff can be seen daily in the real world…I like the bizaar myself because it brings a little more sanity to my dull real world. Keep up the great work everyone. This thread is a hoot and a half :ex: :ex: :ex: :ex:

:slight_smile:

Welcome back Zoid… :smiley:
Missed ya around here, Buddy! :cool:
(And with my favorite little trick with the GRD button as well…Mosaic City! ;))

He lives under yer bed…zBOOty bandit

/me checks his bed immediatly !!

great work :slight_smile:

zoid : you got the first smile on my face today , might have something to do with that blueish thingie :stuck_out_tongue:

marciani : I believe lonnie said it somewhere in the old thread where he posted the image , but I cant seem to find it …
I believe he used the Single layer brush with ZADD(around 5 I think) and RBG white-grey. Then used that round alpha , but not the one that fades out … forgive me for not knowing it’s number :stuck_out_tongue: , then by stroking over your model you can create those bandages.

It has been a while since I last posted and a forum like this is just too tempting to NOT post anything.
Flames are postwok in PS, everything else is Z.

I don’t if i can reply one more time to show you my last ‘creation’ :slight_smile: I don’t know if i can say what i do is a creation ^^

so, watch it ^^ :

Good Job All :smiley:

Zbooty’s Bro…
Took the basic head, made some more eyes for him and played more with lighting…and I was sitting here burning a candle myself…so I thought I would model one and play with lighting to give it “that look”. Noba’s Insector inspired the lighting play. Thought it turned out kinda neat.

Stonecutter- Thanks, I thought you’d like that.

Namek- The Blue thingie is the prop. This challenge is about Monsters, villians and their props, and these two seemed to go together. :slight_smile:

Ron- Putting that candle in there really adds some atmosphere. I like it :+1:

I think I’m going to try another one of these, I just got another idea. Thanks for the inspiration everyone.

Clown Tramp.

A villain? No. A monster? Well…just try laughing at his sad, old face…

hehe…!

HI everyone,
I saw this thread last night and was really excited. After poking and piking at the dark and nasty corners of my brain , I found this cute little creature :small_orange_diamond:

Don’t be fooled by his cute little eyes or the two sweet little baby teeth. Inside his threat so wide and army of rasor sharp dagers reside. His mouth oh so tiny can devour you entirly :))…muhahah…you can tell I had fun with character…

All comments and critique are welcome as are any question :slight_smile:

Kircho

Thats wicked awesome kirco!!

I am not to sure where I want to go yet…so I made another head. Don’t like the first.

Kircho, I would love to hear about materials light setting etc on this image…looks so very real…gaspers…

Lookin good mike…

as a matter of fact all the entries are very kewl :+1:

NICE kircho and MTB!

kircho is that a z render? it looks awesome! really great modeling too! your modeling always inspires me!

MTB, really nice head as well! i love all of your stuff! i was actually just going through one of your thread’s about skin texturing, it was really helpful, ( i am still lost, but o well) i love the texture on this guy!

artboy

Witchy Pooh

This is fun. I know alot of these last few have had alot of the same looks…but its a lot of experimenting…

This script…is up to the point of the eyes and hair…havent ran it yet, so I don’t know how good it works yet…anyhoo…here it is if you wanna use it…

smileyGuyEvil.PSD

smileyGuyEvil.TXT

Thx :smiley:
There actually isn’t any texture on him…it is only a super-tweaked quadshader material.

Midnight Blue Zombie

Last one before bed. Now I can sleep in peace.

Ron,

It looks just like my old girlfriend.

Long