ZBrushCentral

Monday Night Challenge: *Monsters & Villains* • 09-22-03 to 10-06-03

Thought I would post this since I am not going to have time to actually participate. A classic monstrous villain. I did this last year and it can be seen in my Renderosity gallery as well as my gallery on the Pixologic home page.

I remember this one Lonnie! Always loved this. Still don’t know how you did a lot of it. :wink: :+1:

Ahh, a MNC right up my alley…Did this so far tonight, will work on it over the weekend…

This thread already has quite a lot of nice artwork in addition to a great discussion! However, since its original purpose was art, we have opened a new thread for the discussion.

Please continue to post your images here. Don’t forget to use the Gallery Entry tag if you want your image included in the galleries that Pixolator puts together after each challenge. He’ll be continuing with that tradition as soon as the new ZBrush version is released.

Please take your discussion into the other thread, where it can prosper without overshadowing the artwork here.

Thanks!

Sorry to be such a noobie,

But where is that tag for gallery entry?

I would be realy honored to be in that gallery :slight_smile:

BTW… We have some realy nice entries here :slight_smile:

Hi all,
very good work Mentat, like ever!
I have a question ; may you share the technique used about the bandage?
Thanks
Bye
Leo

edit

Round two. =)

Fang the evil sphere…

Still got to put some finer points on it.

Real quickie…
When cows go bad…all the horns chains and whistles…should have had a bell.

Hi Polaris
What tag ?
Gallery is free for every one :slight_smile:
In the past you must add [Gallery Entry]
But As I see nobody put it now !
Pilou
Ps I have seen than Aurick retalk of it !
So if you want enter in the Gallery of Villains just write [Gallery Entry] just after your image :slight_smile:

Looks like we are on the same idea ETA.

:slight_smile: hello! I am not fanatic of monsters, (although), but the villains… hiarghhh hiarghhhhh… love them! must be like woody allen, who say that as as kid, he fall in love whith the dark queen in snow white… here is one, a bit special but rather in rage! amitiés M.

Hi Marcel
Pas beau et très vilain en effet :smiley:
Cela va faire Baoum !
Pilou
Ps Le parquet est bien ciré :slight_smile:
Pss Une vue visant le spectateur ne serait-elle point judicieuse ?

Thats really cool marcel.

What is that rendered in?

thank you mtb!.. it’s rendered in carrara 3, and in hdri… i like more and more that story of hdri… and no, frenchy pilou,it’s a part of a more complex drawing, so it’s conceived to be turned this way, and on front view it doesn’t work well… on peut pas tout avoir :frowning:

Why do most people draw ugly faces? can anyone tell me that ?
:confused: :confused:

Some interesting entries already…
That’s a very unusual villain, Marcel- very cool idea. :+1:
Like your head too, MTB. :+1: By the way, about the challenge rotation- check out Aurick’s thread, your thoughts would be appreciated.

I found some time to make something.
here’s my contribution , it’s a monster but not evil though , just looking out for it’s unborn kid :slight_smile:

Edit : updated a bit

[Gallery Entry]

[Gallery Entry]
:slight_smile:
Monster and villain :smiley:
It’s like I see the thema :slight_smile:
Pilou
Ps I erase the “gallery entry” If I am the only one to put it :slight_smile:

MTB, marcel, and Namek, all awesome pieces! i love how everyone has there own unique style! i could tell who did them even before looking at the name! great job everyone!

artboy