ZBrushCentral

"Middle Button" Plug-in for ZBrush 4R6

then start ZB, set “Enable” in plug, restart ZB. If there is no error, I’ll look for another solution.

We continue our investigation.
Reinstall plug with attachment one. Start ZB. Look to upper right corner of your screen. There should appear the numbers like on the following picture:

debugmsg.png

What numbers do your have?MiddleButton_1_4_4R6_MSG.zip (13.1 KB)

Using MiddleButton_1_4_4R6_MSG.zip, every time there is a different number. Examples attached:

01.png02.png03.png04.png05.png

After restarting ZB with plug enabled first 2 numbers are equal? 3 & 4 numbers = 0 and plug does not work?

Previous numbers were all taken with plugin disabled at ZB start up.
Here are some numbers with plugin enabled when ZB starts:

StartZB_with_plugEnabled_01.pngStartZB_with_plugEnabled_02.pngStartZB_with_plugEnabled_03.png

Plugin isn’t working in this case.
Thanks.

Try attached version please (restart ZB with plug enabled).MiddleButton_1_6_4R6_RC1.zip (13.6 KB)

Hi Denvi,

It seems to be working now!
However, there is still a corner case:

Way to reproduce:

• Deactivate Right Click Navigation (Preferences->Interface->Navigation->Right Click Navigation)
  • Store config as ZB default
  • Make sure Middle button plugin is enabled
  • Restart ZB
  • Middle plugin is enabled, however Right Click Navigation is not. So, things don’t work. User must manually activate Right click navigation or turn off->turn on Middle button plugin.

It’s not that severe issue and I could live with it.
But if it is easy to solve, it would be great.
Thanks.

Thanks a lot, if I could I would kiss you for this :D;):smiley:

I have Macintosh (MacBook Pro) not PC. Where can I put plugins for Zbrush on MiddleMouse?

mac4kent > ZBrush’s plugin folder is :
Windows > “C:\Program Files (x86)\Pixologic\ZBrush 4R?\ZStartup\ZPlugs”
Mac OSx > “/Applications/ZBrushOSX 4R?/ZStartup/ZPlugs”

Denvi > Just wanted to say hi and thank you again for the help on ZAdjustor :slight_smile:

Hi to you back Denvi smile friendly.
I got you thank you for show me direct on Mac Application > ZBrushOSX 4R6 > ZStartup > ZPlugs > … on Youtube show you.

Problem I did show you on youtube there is error open Zbrush on MiddleMouse.

Hi, mac4kent. I used 1_6RC1 for debugging windows version, it does not include OSX library.
Try, please, 1_5 version: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?183019-quot-Middle-Button-quot-Plug-in-for-ZBrush-4R6&p=1095427&viewfull=1#post1095427

You can get your friend or your family sign language and they can help you speak with my ASL on youtube about MiddleMouse on Blender and ZBrush
Mac OS X 10.10

Thank’s !

It would be cool to receive the version of a plug-in for work with a brush:
MMB Drag=Brush Size
Shift+MMB Drag=Brush Intensity

Hi AlexanderM, you can do that by mapping your middle button to a key and using it on the ZAdjustor plugin.

I had to make an account to say thank you for this plug-in.

Thanks, Denvi!

Wow, that makes life so easy…thxalot

I did not get your answer sigh.
I did not found where ZBrush rotate screen on middle mouse drag.