ZBrushCentral

JaySuS Sketchbook of Love

so, finally i have the rifle ingame, ill prolly redo the textures tho, they are kinda plain imo… i also still need to improve my 1st person gun modelling i guess, its ok but not yet as nice as id like it to be or as it could possibly be…
fallout3 and the gamebryo engione also have a bunch of restrictions probably due to the nature of console game developement, for example is it utterly annoying to spend just as much time assembling the ingame model as texturing takes just to get the animations right… arrr… well… ill stop complaining just now :stuck_out_tongue:

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘202591’,‘witchywithgun.jpg’,1,0))witchywithgun.jpg

Attachments

witchywithgun.jpg

created a new suit for Fallout:New Vegas, this time a Ninja Suit of some kind

used polygroups through masking (the layer brush somehow behaves wonky in polypaint for me) to establish the basic shape ontop of a modified for my needs vanilla body, retopologized it, added the spikes in 3dmax and uvmapped it there then started adding detail and polypaint in ZBrush again

[]SMcomposite2.jpg

[]

[]

an ingame screenshot at the nexusSMcomposite2.jpgSM4.jpgSM3.jpg

just a little doodle that i did during a boring trainride

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘230426’,‘tentacle2sm.jpg’,1,0))tentacle2sm.jpg

Attachments

tentacle2sm.jpg

19sm.jpg

another commission for Fallout New Vegas, modelled in 3DMax, detailed in ZBrush, maps adjusted in Photoshop, rendered in 3DMax scanline, prepared for ingame use with nifskope
the reference was basicly only one photo of a small miniature pvc model the size of a pinhead hence left lots of room for details, also needed to get adjusted to fit ingame animations hence for example the forgrip which aint in any reference

Attachments

19sm.jpg

fattyA02.jpg

just a lil doodle to try out shadowbox and dynamesh… lovely :slight_smile:

Attachments

fattyA02.jpg

foxy2.jpg

doodeling abit on a fox girl from a sketch my girlfriend made, obviously still alot to do, mouth, hands and feet are prolly most obvious lol,
dynamesh really helps with this kind of stuff, fingers, toes, hair, all profit heavily from it,
used inflat alot tho to fight the sometimes extreme thinning of things like hair strains or fingers and as you might see at the toes it tends to melt things together
the clothing was made using masking and polygroups, group loops, inflation and smooth
hair and tail were Zsphere and ZSphereSketches

not sure when i will continue it or what i actually wanan do with it, its one of those, have a cup of coffee do a bit projects but i kinda fancy it :wink:

Attachments

foxy2.jpg

A01.jpg
just a quick redner test, light shadows uni at 100 and wax modfier at 100, dunno, without uni at 100 my shadows all look like dirt, many small dirt dots…
evil dynamesh tends to weld the ear and mouth which kinda aint cool in many cases, sometimes it is tho… gotta try if it accepts masking at least, still an awesome update

Attachments

A01.jpg

just another head shaping and stylization tryout doodle thingy… also playing round with the render stuff still
B03style.jpg

Attachments

B03style.jpg

and another quick doodle… fishy a01
FishA01.jpg

Attachments

FishA01.jpg

another doodle… gorilla kinda went comical hulky dude… ah well… ZBrush… fun
gorilladude_white.jpg

Attachments

gorilladude_white.jpg

weee 10 or so posts without a reply… guess i gotta model more boobs :lol:

C01_aliendude.jpg

sorry, no boobs, plz bare with me :slight_smile:

another quick doodle… guess about 1,5h…
dunno, looks much too friendly if you ask me, maybe the eyes are too large or somin

ALIEN2.jpg
for today we got a doodle about a lifeguard from some place far away
took bout 2h,
no polypaint,
dynamesh all the way,
clay buildup, hpolish, pinch, inflate, move topo
for the clothing i used masking to polygroups, group loops and inflate

Attachments

ALIEN2.jpg

todays doodle is a rather bland bust again… nothng special bout it imo… anyway lol

hulky.jpg

just another midnight doodle of a head… tired… sleepy… laterz

D01.jpg

This is splendid stuff!
And you dont need to do boobs or any other attention getting gimmicks, just keep at it you are doing quite nicely!

but boobs are so sweet to sculpt :o …lol
thx for the kind words!

this noons boredom doodle, some freaky, probably afraid, dude

freakydude.jpg

another one

bear.jpg

reworked that freaky dude a bit, didnt like the mantis legs at all…

freakzdudeB01.jpg

partial timelapse

Attachments

freakzdudeB01.jpg

kinda like freaky dude and so went on working on him… his new name is interest rates… cause hes very curious, and rates stuff he sees… i think…

freakydude.jpg

Attachments

freakydude.jpg