ZBrushCentral

Jason Martin - 2011 Production work

Gob duly smacked!
Awesomeness.
5 Star work.

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

What a nice works! Magnificent and superbā€¦

Thanks for this ! you have inspired may day :slight_smile:

Love the clothing design, textures and materials.

Impeccable character realism.

Don t tell that first model isnt meant to be Tank Abbott.:smiley:

WOOT!.. thx for sharing

a friend of mine just noticed :stuck_out_tongue:Kerry_King,_2006.jpg

Attachments

Kerry_King,_2006.jpg

i like that harley model, its great but the tattoo in the face looks not natural

Hey, very nice work,
Iā€™m really curious how much time you got for modeling one character

Great stuff man, thanks for sharing it. Please can you show us some wireframes?

Nice works! Did you texture them as well ??

damn I really wish to be able to do that one day!

realy coooooooolll

Really incredible work Jason. Solid execution in all aspects!

• Jesse

Great stuff! Amazing executionā€¦ Did BW use the Smuggler hirez for the game?

Huge thx everyone!! :smiley:

Ill do my best to answer some questions:

marianosteiner - I used Ornatrix for Harley, The other 2 were Hair FX I believe. I didnā€™t do the hair for the 2 ladies. That would be Danny Young for Lupo and Becca Baldwin for Verderende.

skinnybones - I worked strictly on hi rez characters for the cinematics I had nothing to do with in game work.

RyanWatkins - Hey man, good to hear from you. I dunno about me being a master of anything to be very honest but I certainly appreciate the compliment . Somedays Im lucky if I can tie my shoes =)

a i r - Thx man! Really enjoyed your marathon of dragons. Really friggin cool stuff there.

soulty666 - I dont have any amazing tips really. Just stick to your guns and work at it. Dedication and perseverance is key.

monstermaker - Been a fan of your work since I can remember. Thx for the kind words

davidxu - usually 20-25 days to model and texture.

fr3ak_xxx - what has been seen cannot be unseen =) It wasnā€™t intended for him to look like that but I am a fan of Slayer. Some of the guys at work thought it also looked like Jean Paul Gaster, the drummer of Clutch.

Iceman J - I have some wireframes up on my site www.believerdeceiver.com

Sandpiper - thx Jesse! :smiley:

hideaous - I have no idea to be honest, I havent really seen much of the game at all. Ive been meaning to have a go at it but Ive had zero time lately.

PSTCHOART - Thx man! I find your work very inspirational!! I always look forward to your updates

Characters are simply fantasticā€¦ Really superb job! :wink:

On Knights Contract, did you work on Gretchen and Heinrich as well for the cinematic trailer?

I remember seeing the untextured .Mov turn around files of these and the progress shots of the cinematics when I was at GR when these were done! -Much better than the inhouse/in game models that were built! They became much more life like! Would love to see some of the wires, and guts!

Congrats man, ā€¦what else to say - just perfect! :+1:

FANTASTIC! Really great work!

Amazing models!! definitely top notch work!!

Iā€™m currently trying to learn 3D currently and have couple questions.

Did you model everything in zbrush? or did you use other softwares as well?

also, the texture work is really amazing. How did you achieve the skin and fabric textures?

Iā€™ll be looking out for new works from you in the future. :slight_smile: