ZBrushCentral

Intervain's Sketchbook

How could you been so talented in so many fields? Do you sleep? :confused:

This victorian lady is awesome. I’d take some more time on the folds thou, as i’m feeling that the folds are too thick… As the dress is made of a heavy material. But maybe it is… i dont know much of fashion :smiley:
Torso, hands and everything else is top notch.

Great works!

ncollings - thank you :slight_smile:

gookle - thanks a lot!

samar - thanks :slight_smile: glad you like the progress so far :slight_smile: I’m using XSI for renders

skulll_monster - thanks! I agree, a adjusted it a tad, but still want a traditional dark red colour :slight_smile:

Fabricio - you are right about the folds:+1: - they’re definitely not done yet :slight_smile: The fabric was actually quite heavy in those dresses but it still pleaded a bit differently from what you see now so I have lots of work ahead hehe - chop chop… thank you! :+1:

great sculpting Magdalena i agree with the colors tho …awesome piece … looking forward for more :+1:

hi Magda…the lady is looking beautiful…very nice sculpt and her cloth shader is looking amazing…!!!..btw, that gandalf bust is also beautiful…!!!..:+1:…keep us inspiring…!!!

nightwoodwolf - thank you :slight_smile:

dhhruvsm - thank you very much :slight_smile:

a bit of an update… still not finished but I have some other projects I need to get a move on with so I’ll hang this one up for a while :slight_smile:
Here’s where she stands at present:

Lady_wip_12_smaller

and a zbrush sreengrab - matcap by Erklaerbar :slight_smile:

Lady_wip_12_shaded

wow! amazing!!
5 stars from me

Alex Oliver

Really incredible work Intervain! Love the hair from the small glimpses I’ve seen. Keep it up! :smiley:

its great !..just the hans are little weired…specially her right hand and the distance between Thumb and other fingers…
keep it up !

wow thanks Alex :slight_smile:

metric - thank you :slight_smile:

skulll_monster - agreed, she still needs work and hands are one of the things I haven’t done properly yet :slight_smile: Thanks!

Really Awesome! Bravissima! :smiley:

A classic beauty. I love it. Yup 5 stars from me too. :wink:

Really beautiful.

wow,thats just perfect:) The only thing i see is that the hair is a bit too dark compared to the cloth brightness. Very inspiring!
And its awesome to see the matcap on such a beauty:sunglasses:

E.

Great modeling here. I would like to see a render with a lighter plain background.

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf

I really love all your work. You’ve really inspired me to start learning ZBrush. Thanks for sharing, and keep 'em coming!

hey magdalena!

wow! your stuff, just gets better and better. really like your latest wip on the lady.
btw. do you plan on finish the alien? -really liked that one too.

-r

cloths stunning, really. I love her face, looks so peaceful and hands are really good. Very inspiring.

So yeah…great job once again…in this “non evilish” “non scifi” “non childish” but classic masterpiece of yours :wink:

piz - thank you :slight_smile:

brettSinclair - thanks very much :smiley:

vlad74 - thank you!

Erklaerbar - thanks :slight_smile: I actually love that matcap and a couple more! Yeah I think you’re right about the hair, will have to do something about it…

stumpf - Thanks Ralf, with the next update I’ll make a comp with a light bg as well :slight_smile:

raindog - Thanks very much, I really appreciate that!

abyss103 - thanks :slight_smile: hehe yeah I have to finish him, don’t I? [will try one of these days!]

DDS - LOL thanks! [might just give her a sonic screwdriver to make her a tad sci-fi :wink: - you never know:lol:

hehehehe… yeah!

-r

Magda as always great work. i alwasy get inspired and someday I wish I can do something that look “similar” to your works :wink: Any workshop in the future ?