ZBrushCentral

Insert Multi Mesh Repository

I have been Sub-D modeling in Wings3D lately and in light of the latest Transpose modeling video, I found I needed those same low poly primitives I like to work with in Wings…So, I made an IMM. Love transpose modeling in Z. Been playing all night.

primitives.jpg
.°•DOWNLOAD•°.

1 Like

Mahlikus, how did you get these objects into an IMM? Can you share the sequence of steps please? The above videos do not show how to get multiple objects into a single IMM brush…Thanks…

Monsoon,

Import each object as a seperate subtool. Then under brushes, there will be a button that says “create insertmultimesh”. It will take each subtool and make it an option of your new brush when you hit “M”. good luck!

Isn’t Wings3d fun! … Still my goto for quick geometry starts, base-meshes and other tidbits. Have you bothered to surf the Plugin page on they’re forum. There’s a new one for a Selection-Groups window, a function Wings3d has had forever, but was complicated to use before. Nice to see someone else using Wings3d.

Its quite simple actually. Any tool with multiple subtools has those subtools available when converted to IMM. All I did was individually import the objects into ZBrush and then append each object together in one tool. Create IMM brush and while that brush is selected, hit the keyboard hotkey M to bring up the window to select from the various subtools. No biggy. :smiley: Now if that is confusing, let me know. I’ll make a video.

Here is another IMM and I am proud to say its 100% ZBrush. Started with a zsphere object bent 90° and the rest was transpose modeled. I was making a video of the process but the first half of the recording was lost (capture software crashed). :rage:

Oh well. Enjoy. Its very low poly. The preview image shows how smooth it gets when subdivided.

Untitled-1.jpg

.°• DOWNLOAD •°.

1 Like

MTB
The download give an 404 error(not found):smiley:

Thank you, thank you…what I was missing was importing and appending each individual object into a subtool…

Thank you for all the cool IMM brushes but your last two downloads are coming up with a “Not found error 404”

Sweet additions guys!

Yep! Love Wings3D almost s much as ZBrush. I even made my own Wings3D logo…LOVE IT!

wings3d-logo.jpg

As for the Downloads…WICKED SORRY! Forgot to share the files. Think I might be going with dropbox.

Try downloading again and see if it works.

Is there a way to delete meshes out of the IMM brush?

Thanks MTB, now is OK:+1:

Fantastic thread!!Thank you very much guys for sharing this samples. my little contribution…just testing how it works :D:+1:ninja chains.jpg

>>>>>ninja chains<<<<<

Attachments

ninja chains.jpg

1 Like

(This requires a model with multiple SubTools.) A new brush will appear in the Brush palette with an icon corresponding to the last SubTool.

:bulb: admin: could you move his question and this answer to a the Questions & Troubleshooting for ZBrush 4R4 thread.

Hi y’all,
here are 3 brushes for you.

KnotBrushes.jpg3Brushes.zip (30.8 KB)

1 Like

Loving this thread thus far!
Makes me want to do something for the community!

nice knot brushes

3 low poly chains which can be sub divided.

.chains_IMM_2.zip (55.3 KB)

2 Likes

Gah! Too addicting making these!

I made a few bandoliers with and without ammo.

bandolier.jpginsert_Bandolier.zip (371 KB)

1 Like

Nice bandoliers! You must have read my mind! :+1: