ZBrushCentral

Halloween Gallery 2004

As expected you show a real high reality in all your pictures.
Great picture and post. :large_orange_diamond: Happy Halloween All! :large_orange_diamond:

Well I have worked this special head for a few days for this years gallery entry…the steps are shown on the other main gallery thread…

1. The zombie was 100 percent pure Z2
  2. Used psp to composite the head, the photo of the moon, and add the text.

I am going to use this on invites to my Halloween Party/Son’s Birthday party for this next week also…Feel free to use it as a card if you wish.

Ron Harris
catfishmn@aol.com

“Always for hire”

Have a safe and happy Halloween ya’ll.
hAPPYHALLOWEEN1J.jpg
[Gallery Entry]

Well Here it is! I wanted it to be dark and it sure is dark. ( I mean as far as light goes) :wink:

creepy-scene1.jpg

[Gallery Entry]

Your blue text is burning my retinas. I can hardly read it without sunglasses.

Fixed it OK???

Thank you.

Hey there, I thought I would post this in here as well. If you have seen the movie then you know it is truly scary (i.e. bad). :lol: Modeling, set-up, rendering in ZBrush, post work in PhotoShop and Painter.

ro-man_the_robotmonster.jpg
[Gallery Entry]

Matt :slight_smile:

–As the kids in their outfits waited at the door --a man in the best costume anyone had ever seen came to the door dragging a white sheet…"Trick or Treat?? "---- he said— “Just a minute kids I’m sure there’s something sweet in these drawers…” He chuckled under his breath…how could the children not have noticed they were on the front steps of the County Morgue??..mmmm hhhu HHHAAAA wwhaaa HAAAA HAAAAAA !!

0 halloween creep outZBC.gif

Gallery Entry

Attachments

0  a  Ugly man Hand5.jpg

Good to see you robo! Hope all is well! I love your animation!

Aurick…Is this gallery going to be posted on Pixologic’s website again? I have not heard any notices like…you have one day to post your image to be included in the gallery…etc…I’m almost finished with my submition. A heads up would be appreciated.

I like the UFO and space man, light effect is so outstanding…:+1: :+1:

Share my application.

Easiest, Fastest powerfule Raster To Vector Software…

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?p=177651&posted=1#post177651

Ohhh,
I love Halloween… lot’s of cool and scary images posted here! Love that witch Ron M! Awesome work Leo!
Great animation Robo! ;~) As always!
(All Z2, mostly ZSpheres w/adaptive skins!) Minor touchups in PS.

Michael
Here’s my entry:
The Undead 2004
[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘2567’,‘zombie04-2.jpg’,1,0))
[Gallery Entry]

Wow ! Great render and lightening on this last one !! Great modeling btw ! :+1: :+1:

Maybe a warning is install on that image PusGhetty, I could imagine recieving nightmares from such an image in my early days:)…I’ll tell you tomorrow if “such an image” can still give me nightmare:)hehe

Well done, exellent texturing…and what a concept…very discusting
thanks for the eye candy! Really enjoy that work.

Also I think you’ve done it, I’m going to have to make one my self, good work PusGhetty!!:stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers

Paps

Thank you Jean Sebastien! It’s great to get a compliment from one who’s works I admire greatly!
You too Kircho… ditto exactly what I said to Strike! Thanks man!
Best regards,
Michael

Way to go PusGhetty I was hoping you make it! I love it! My submition will be in soon.

exellent.:eek:

Hi Michael,
better than your previous work and surely worst then your next work;)
i hope sounds well my translation…
Bye
Leo

Better late than never… at least it’s not Halloween here yet! Well, what can I say…I ran out of time. Due to the heavy jpeg compression, I am forced to show this image at 1/4th it’s size. Many fine details have been lost, but it’s better than looking at the compression artifacts. I hope you enjoy. 121 is welcome in this thread.

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?p=177275#post177275

Hh2004.jpg
[GALLERY ENTRY]

First to replay on this. I love it so much. I really like it. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks Vlad. Maybe one day I’ll get around to hosting my own site.:rolleyes: I also really need to upgrade PSP.