ZBrushCentral

Halloween Gallery 2004

Amazing! Cant wait to see the final. :smiley:

Cool…The teeth are so outa place with the model, i kinda like it!

These teeth look great on the model :lol:

jantim

Cool man.
Glad to see you’re still about lon.
:wink:

Happy Halloween there…finally I make my first submission. I’ve decided to make a little contribution tonight…still blown away by how fast this comes together using ZBrush…FUN FUN FUN!

…rendered in Messiah:Studio2.0c

on more…

Taron

Hey, Taron!
Amazing Halloween head :slight_smile: Inspirational modelling and texturing :eek:

Atwooki

Here’s mine - Shruken Head - just didn’t have a lot of time. :smiley:

It might be done by next year.

sh.jpg

Thanx, Atwooki! :smiley:
It’s been a while since I’ve made some real quicky creatures for the sake of the creature itself. Halloween is just too good a topic. Very inspiring time.
I looked at the work here on the forum now for the first time yesterday and I feel very humbled. A lot of fantastic work you guys are doing here! Congratulations to everyone and it feels like a wonderful challenge to live up to your standarts. I mean it! I particularely love the variety of styles at that level of skill and imagination. Great, great, great!

Time to carve the real pumpkins now…very later, but better late than never!
:lol:

Taron

Hello everyone. This is my very first post here. I made this dragon from Pixolator’s great Zsphere model. As a new Zbrush user I learned a lot from it. Thanks for sharing the model. I hope this dragon is scary enough for Halloween.

RedDragonOfDoom.jpg

A little late, but ah well. Not too late for election day. :slight_smile:

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :laughing:
…it’s funny, because it’s true.

AdamT…WOW!:smiley:

Thanks so much for the extra time - I really wanted to add to this gallery. A tiny bit of postwork in Photoshop, otherwise pure Z. ghost.jpg
[Gallery Entry]

Cheers,
Marcus

At first it was supposed to be Frankenstein, But now it kinda looks like Jason Vorhees=/
8.jpg

Greetings to all
[Worm_Skulls_01.jpg]

:stuck_out_tongue:

<Delete!>

Why is there no 05 gallery? :confused: I’ve got a nice one I’ve been working on for this year.:frowning:

There is a 2005 thread now! :lol:

LemonNado