ZBrushCentral

Halloween Gallery 2004

Great image Ron! I love her expression. I believe I had the same expression on my face when I first got my Harley!:smiley:

ron,

You outdid yourself on this one.
Brilliant!
:+1:

this is my latest work, think I should post it in here,all are done in zb, :wink: How do u like it?TheDead.jpg

That is very well modeled and colored. I hope to see more of your work. 50.

:smiley: water.jpg

Nice works guys!
Ron M, very funny I love this pic! :+1:

Greetings, Fouad, This is coming along very nicely. That is a marvelous head, but I can’t imagine what the ladder is for. Truly, you are a Zmaster. 50.

howdy,

i’ve been working on some portfolio pieces and had one that fit the theme for this thread so…

all modeling done in z2. some tweaking in photoshop

mycroftscarecrow cover.jpg

Love the whole image Ron M. At first I thought the witch was laughing because she was riding the broomstick with a bare arse.

Greetings, everyone. Well, I decided to do one more Halloween picture, it’s such a fun visual Holiday. Inspired by Nick Parks’ ‘Feathers Mcgraw’ from Wallace and Grommit. That’s all for now. 50. I love that scarecrow pick by the way, mycroft.

VAMPIRE PENGUIN.jpg

Hey 50, not bad, you found one of those elusive little buggers! I thought I’d staked and eaten the last one. MMMMmmmmmm. Tastes like chicken. :confused:

You got a chuckle out of me Jason. :lol: 50.

an update
3DP- its not bare but it is on fire!
new-witch7flamepantsbigger5.jpg
gallery entry

Hot Pants!! Wooohoooo Witchy Woman!!

I love this piece Ron. The concept, the character, the colours, the expresion everithing.

Nice touch, Ron, and well lit. A real FUN picture. 50.

Just outstanding¡¡¡
Thanks very much for the wonderful post¡¡
Congratulations
Andreseloy

ron m ,

An absolutely fantastic image, full of humour, superb details and movement.

An enviable talent indeed.

First time i post in Halloween gallery
Bye
Leo

visocerchio.jpg

Gallery entry

Ron, great update to a fantastic image!

Leo, lots of detail there…I’m enjoying your gallery of work and like the eyes, mask idea and stitching detail on this one. I also liked your other piece, ‘Driving School’.