ZBrushCentral

Gordon-v`s sketchbook (slight nudity)

check your Email.

Nice female model…very good proportion and not overly sized breast! Excellent sculpt!

Oooh Du hast ja ganz schön viel gemacht! 24/7 am sculpten oder was? :slight_smile: Und ich habe es tatsächlich hinbekommen, dass ich noch nie was hier in den Thread geschrieben habe.:o Hatte irgendwie seit dem Action-Hero contest nichts mehr von Dir gesehen. Du lernst echt schnell obwohl Du ja schon damals gut warst. Wann hast Du eigentlich angefangen mit 3D?
Weiter so und have fun!

I worked more on my Female today. Somehow im still too lazy to work on my hands and feet though…

alphagsv> glen u have been a grate help! thanks again bud!

SolidSnakexxx> Thanks man!

Moni-Poroni> Thanks Moni! I started with 3d in 2006. And i started working on characters with the first post of my skechbook here! :smiley:

Du wirst aber auch immer besser. Das kann man sehr gut in deinem Sketchbook sehen. Dein Pferd is einfach der hammer!

![femaleprogres3.jpg|1100x887](upload://nzLPznYDp8328LDGOdfl4mE1Aai.jpeg)

Nice one,
It reminds me of the raiders from Fallout 3 O:

It remids me of aphoto model :slight_smile:

hmm the link is not working rimasson. can u post it again, im very curious about that. oh and thanks for stopping by rimasson! i love ur work!

Hey gordon-v, love the mouth studies and the progress on the female! Your thread shows the progress in your works! :+1: !

Strange. The linkis working for me.
It’s a photo of a model with the same haircut. I thought is was funny, as i don’t often see such 3d model.

Thanks etcher!
Yeah its nice to look back and see from where I started!
Here is something im working on. I wanted to finish him already, but then I started another thing. Gonna post that soon too.

Here is my Conquistador so far:

![Coquisedorwip.jpg|1100x720](upload://k8XtvqSPNffVESsHFAL0YdlbWFM.jpeg)

Attachments

Coquisedorwip.jpg

Hey Gordon! Great progress your making in this thread man! The latest character is looking great so far, maybe his lower body is tapered down too thin?? Keep at it :smiley:

“I wanted to finish him already, but then I started another thing”
Das kommt mir seeehr bekannt vor. :smiley:
Darum habe ich so ca 1000 Projekte…naja, nicht ganz, aber so kommt es mir vor.
Das sieht echt richtig gut aus – hast Du alle Teile in Zbrush gemodeln? Helm usw?

GregStrangis// Thanks man! i gonna see how his lower part looks like when i have modeld all the parts of the pants! but yea now that u are saying it i see it too!

Moni-Poroni// Hey Moni! Yeah you know thats how it is, just so much stuff at the same time. I modeled all the hardsurface parts in xsi and did the highpoly stuff in zbrush. i wanted to try that workflow because before that i just used zbrush and nothing else at all. like my actionhero was just zbrush stuff.

Cool stuff. Have to keep my eye on this thread!

sasquatchpoacher> thanks man! I got an eye on ur thread as well!

Here is another Character I just started!
Say hello to Rufus!

![rufuswip.jpg|750x500](upload://gBKQj9xWDg3Xujr0V7coujyvKKc.jpeg)

I like your work! Reminds me of stuff from fairy tales I heard as child!

Thanks for the answer. :slight_smile:
Your Rufus is a a really cool character. Great job on the sculpting!

Hey, cool updates! Rufus is looking great. I love the tie! :+1:

Just wanted to check in again guys. been some time since I posted anything. but here is what I m working on right now.

[]

ZBCThumb1.jpg

Holy crap, detailicious. Dig the design, feet, spine and should mount:+1: