ZBrushCentral

Franz_WIP

Brilliant stuff, kudos ! :+1:

Hi People!
I am working on the concept art of my comic book and here is some guns!

Revolver.jpg

Gun_Dave.jpg

Attachments

Revolver.jpg

Gun_Dave.jpg

love ur guns ! did u do polypaint ur guns in zbrush or just made testure with photoshop ?

I just made a normal bpr and texture in photoshop!

The cover!!

Dave.jpg

I really like your work but if you are destined for print and distribution you will get in trouble for stealing the nerf maverick design

Sorry, what you mean?

Here is the teaser!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edrV7nqY3nY&list=HL1341522339&feature=mh_lolz

and the facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/TheHuntersBD

Cool teaser but it would be cool to see some action scenes. Great music and pictures :+1:

I like the finall resoult of this techinique! I was searching for somthing like this. So iā€™ll use this method on my next model! :+1:

nice!!im glad that you like and use it!if you want i can provide you some of the materials!
thanks!

Ooo that would be great men! Specially on the sunset one!

Thanks bro! :smiley:

Wow amazing work, love it, my heroā€¦lol

i must mark this to keep an eye on you, i like your style very much,how many bpr maps do you made to compose,do you made ao,depth and shadow maps?

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
:sunglasses:

Thanks men!well I use only the masks, the bpr renders for the ink, color and back light, and the shadow maps for the shadows of the ink render. the ao and depth its not necessary!in this thread I posted a short tutorial about the process!

Congrats for your characters, I look forward your graphic nobel project.

I donĀ“t want to abuse but I am new to z-brush and have some general doubts. I thank you in advance if you can help me out.

To achieve this detail of character (I mean the sculpt in zbrush, not the comic-look finnish) : do you use Dynamesh? If not, what subdivision level do you need to get this detail?

Obrigado!

I there!Its been I while since my last post here about zbrush and comics, my last project about that was really a chalenge and its been almos 3 years since then!
But I am starting now posting some sketches and sculpt developpent in the comic to improve the power of the render process in zbrush, to be more easy and faster to make comics using this awesome software!

This time I will share all my WIP about the characters (since the sketch untill the final sculpt and comic render), video tutorials about the process and the updates about the story!

Here is my first character (its the first one not the main character of the series) I try to keep the design simple and avoid all the elaborated sci fi suit design!I m really curious to see her in a 3d sculpt!

normal:
Charlie_FB.jpg

With the jacket:
Charlie_jacket.jpg

Hope you like it!!Soon I will create a platform for the comic!

Attachments

Charlie_FB.jpg

Charlie_jacket.jpg

Really cool concept.

You costume design skills are really top notch!
Canā€™t wait to see more :smiley:

thanks!!:smiley: