ZBrushCentral

Franz_WIP

a very thanks men!!hehe

hehe more to come :wink: thanks!!

no, that is a normal bpr!its just a test without the toon shader

yes, I have to recreate the light between the scenes, but its easy using the lightcap for the change!you can also use a full 3d scene but in zbrush i do that whith hri images to catch the environment light!

thanks for the words, but the hard thing is to pose the caracters, it need to be similar as a comic book style poses, - strongh poses- that is the most important thing!but keep going in the work and if you need any help just say!thanks again!

Very nice shader! And awesome work on the character design!Gostei muito!

Muito obrigado braga3D!!

Amazing tutorial?
Do yo know how to do this cellshading effect without postproduction in photoshop?

http://features.cgsociety.org/newgallerycrits/g25/247525/247525_1325789497_medium.jpg

http://pinoytutorial.com/techtorial/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/ni_no_kuni_us_release.jpg

Thx :smiley:

Hi, yes you can do it, if you use 3ds max, you can render it whith the cell shading material, or vray toon (much better) or try it in zbrush playing whith the lightcap settings!

Thx! i only use zbrush, i will try with the light caps! :smiley:

cool man! Like it :slight_smile:

ZBrush has a toon shader.

Thanks for the workflow tips in the video… any chance you’d be sharing those same matcaps as well?

The male character in the beginning looks like the freebie base mesh from nick zucarrello if i am not mistaken… would be good to credit the artist :slight_smile:

Raiden.D: Portugal? Ola! lol Raro ver alguem da nossa terra nestes meios digitais. A tua tecnica de toon é incrível.

Great job.

Excellent work!! ;):+1:

Very nice technique and final look! :slight_smile: Peace-NickZ. :slight_smile:

Thanks NickZ, and im very greatfull for your model, it save me a lot of work, a special thanks to you!

obrigado Sergioliv, ya portugal precisa de um empurraozinho nesta area!

yes it is heh!i m very greatfull for the model!and yes i will share the matcaps!

thanks!!

Thanks for the video. Watching you do it, the technique seems so obvious now but I’d have never come up with it.

You’ve expanded my mind. :smiley:

Tanks for the video man. Great work.