ZBrushCentral

Eric JV Sketchbook

Great pose and Sketchs!!nice details and polish model!!

Very nice concept and the execution to sculpt is amazing!

Really excellent work!

Monk sculpt is awesome! :+1:

:eek: Beautyfull work ! Top row !

Awesome!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great work!

looks like hes holding a huge doobie in his left hand!!!

cool work though man :wink:

Webhead - Thank you

Djanix - thanks

arthurduque - thanks yes it is a great concept.

SolidSnakexx - Thanks, you have some really nice stuff of your own as well.

dustinbrown - Thanks man, I really dig your engineer Wip, pretty kick ass work overall too.

Etcher - thanks man, your stuff rocks.

skullmonkey - Thank you, hey the final entry of your bust of the angel of death is awesome.

Schiefer - Thank you.

eof3d - Thank you very much, Hey your Cg Portofolio is sick. kicks ass.

nerveink - lol thanks dude. I’m a big fan of your stuff man, keep kicking ass.

I am still going to change a few things on the character, a friend of mine suggested a couple of things and I’m going to try it and see how it goes. So expect another pass on this dude soon. Thanks everybody.

Amazing sculptures you got there. Really inspiring :slight_smile:

Btw that matcap on your monkpost is great! Did you do it yourself or is it possible to get it somewhere?

Belltann - Thanks, the matcap I believe I got it from the matcap thread around here in zbrushcentral.

So after some really good suggestions from a couple of people, I was more than happy to add and change a couple of things on the monk.I took ref from jet li, bruce lee, Stepshen Chow and others, I intentionally did not want it to be a portrait of a certain celebrity, that was not my goal. Well hope you guys and gals like it. Thanks

8_Zbrush.jpg

Attachments

10_Zbrush.jpg

9_Zbrush.jpg

loving this monk character, can’t wait to see him textured. i think my favorite part is the sword. very unique look to it.

All the sculpts in this thread are just terrific! The monk blows me away. :+1:

The sword looks like a khopesh.

Amazing work, nothing to say but amazing.

:+1:

the first post of the monk was impressive, but now with your revisions the sculpt is phenomenal. I love everything about it, the expression , the pose, every detail.

Masterful.

Teach me. Please.

absolutely gorgeous. :+1:

Billy T - thanks man, The textures are going to be on hold for now, but I cant wait to do it.

EricShawn - Thanks dude, I really appreciated.

dustinbrown - I was like Khopesh? looked it up and boom. there it was lol. awesome thanks.

Aberrant - Thank you very much. really.

GraphiteSamurai - Thanks for you kind words. Man just practice hard everyday, and without you even knowing you are going to get better.

Julian_K - Thanks julian.

here is How how I sculpted the face, It is not the final version, but it’ll give you an idea of how I only use simple tools nothing CRAZyy. lol

<object width=“480” height=“385”>

<embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/ykrWXunPXno&hl=en_US&fs=1&” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“480” height=“385”></object>

Fantastic stuff, man. Really great!