ZBrushCentral

Eric JV Sketchbook

Amazing character with an awesome presence.

Very awesome! All I could tell you here is that perhaps a belt and some jewelry around his neck could help balance him out a bit better. My favorite part is his head and the massive weapon that he is sporting. Really coolness!

impressive gallery:+1: .
i like your demon look like very power strong:+1:. greratsculpt + nice detail.
if has lava light add on your demon . it 's so beautiful too … i think:)

Wow ! Very impressive and inspiring work !
I like the way you sculpt shapes from a block of clay ! Sounds like a good practice to me ! And your demon looks so real ! Did you use the same technique for him ? Or is it constructive anatomy ?
Top row for me !

Nice stuff man!

george clooney btw

First of all I would like to say that you guys have no idea how much every word you guys write here really means to me. You rock.

sadicu - Thanks I agree lol.

TVeyes - Wow. Thanks dude your words really rock.

Jack999 - Thanks, It was a really fun character to sculpt.

Vancross - I couldn’t agree more about the neck piece man. Yeah the face was awesome to sculpt and the kick ass concept allowed me to have some freedom as well.

tokio - Lava is always cool when done right man you are definitely right. Thanks for your words.

Skullmonkey - Thanks for your words, yeah those sculpts from boxes and spheres are SUPER fun to do. I got to get back to do some of them I’ve not done one in some time now. For the demon I did all my bases in xsi and max and just sculpt the poop out of them in zbrush lol…

Kskovbo - Thanks, yeah finally someone figures it out i was starting to feel bad lol…

I honestly just want to say Thanks to all of you.

Stay Tuned I’ll be posting some stuff later on this week.

I saw this pic in a magazine of one of Aaron Sims sketch i belive for the clash of titan movie and i just wanted to have fun with it and spend some hours sculpting it. I hope you guys like it. I recorded most of the progress so i’ll be posting the links soon. C&C are always welcome.

I did a quick paint over…really quick.

[]different_Views_zbrush.jpg

Thank you

Attachments

creepy_head _zbrush.jpg

very nice! Love the detail in the skin, great texturing!

Nattawat_OBBI - Thank you very much

dagoned I cant believe I missed so much great work for so long! I am happy I finally came across your work, it is amazing all around. Really high quality stuff :+1:

love the finished characters,the sculpt,design etc…impressive works!

Great work, the witch gave men chills - love it

Aberrant - Thank you very much, your words just inspire me to do more stuff and keep getting better.

Genc - Thank you very much, I freaking love your stuff, respects.

enochian - lol Thanks yeah it turned out pretty darn creepy.

Thanks for all your comments.

Well here is another character i was doing whenever i had time. Hope you all like it and like always, any comments or critiques are more than welcome. thank you.

Here is the paintover I usually always do.

[Gladiator_Final_Zbrush.jpg]godsheroes2s.jpg

Thanks everybody.

Attachments

Gladiator_Different_Views_zbrush.jpg

Awesome rendering, man! Reminds me a lot of Spartacus :+1: :+1:

This is awesome man!! Great job overall! The only crit i have is that the way he’s holding the head looks unrealistic, no real grip in it. I would suggest maybe putting a couple of fingers up his mouth so he could grip it from the teeth or something. Or maybe doing so hair?? Dunno!
Keep it up :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I like this a lot.
The colour combos remind me of Royo paintings.

Skadalilama - Thanks man, I still haven’t watch a Spartacus ep, I saw the old movie though lol.

Melitis - I couldnt I agree more, and trust me those were my first intentions making it look real sick, so I place the head there when i was posing it to get an overall feel you know, but as the night went on, my eyes got heavy and I certainly overlooked it. I did the posing and painting last night and this sucka kept me up till like around 5 am. no regrets it was just too much fun. Thanks man great critique I really appreciate it.

mikala - Thanks, Jose Royo was amazing.

This is my new character I do not know who is the artist who drew the concept. I just found it on one of my refs folder. But if you do know who he is please give him all the credit for the design. It was fun doing my interpretation of this concept into 3d. I hope you like it, Any C&C are always welcome.

ZBC1.jpg
[attach=188740]7_Zbrush.jpg[/attach]

[attach=188741]Monk_All_Views_Zbrush.jpg[/attach]

[attach=188742]PZO9009-Monk1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

7_Zbrush.jpg

Monk_All_Views_Zbrush.jpg

PZO9009-Monk1.jpg

Very nice work! Like the action pose. :+1:

Very nice!!