ZBrushCentral

CREATURE CRAFT - My ZB SketchLOG

I’d take the lighting back to wip 4’s setup, and the tone about 30% of the way back to wip 4’s first render coloration.

Unless this was a fiber-only test with no intent for skin color.

Tnx to pass by and comment my work :slight_smile: well since this is my first attemp to make a realistic portrair, so I dont know WTF im doing…lol! this last wip was a fiber mesh test and at the same time a simple and clean light rigg set up to simulate a

common production “dayli” , so it has no strong lights, no distracting backgrounds and this is the first time im trying to set up a LWF presentation render. So so far i think Im doign something wrong with the LWF set up becouse my skin texture is
Getting to dark with out the srgb mode clicked in the vray frame buffer in maya… o did i mension that is the firstime im trying to render something in maya and vray?! there is so much to learn and i feel like i started to late… :slight_smile:

Long time without posting something… I have been fooling around. Well this is something I have been thinking to do, a series of copycat proyect of my favorits artists and modelders, all the guys and gals who´s work i admire, an the first of my list
is Rafael Grasseti… even being more younger than me, he never stop to inspiring me with his work, and perhaps by the time I´ll get to have his same skill level probably I will be too old to be in the industry ( in any kind of industry lol ) but this is not about
money or job… this path I choose is about passion and that is something you´´ll never be to old for…

here is the first wip!

Keep up the good work,your going in the right direction

thank you ! :slight_smile:

that’s an interesting idea… I think mr Grassetti will be flattered.

I hope so! let just say that if he ever see this thread and don´t laugh at my tries … that will be enough for me lol!

small progress … not breaking symetry yet.

Last progress before to sleep!

Perhaps it’s time to break symmetry on the face. The mirrored tiny details are becoming too obvious.

That said, it’s looking pretty good, esp. the eyes and nose. Mouth needs some asymmetric lovin’. :slight_smile:

looking good man…
Keep it up!

" […] but this is not about money or job… this path I choose is about passion and that is something you´´ll never be to old for…" - true! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

OMG! OMG! OMG! Raffa just… OMG! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! lol!

Tnx Raffael! I really appreciate this :slight_smile:

105.jpg

Just a quick test… plain colors no texture no major details. Just for keeping my self motivated and for playing with the mood of the render.

LVXIFER! tnx for stop by and comment :slight_smile:

Switching between personal projects… this time I decided to reuse the main body of the orc (wip) and turn it in to my entry to the 3D Fan ARt Challenge in FB… my choise for this challenge: VEGA from street fighter

Working in the facial features… not happy with the mouth… will remake it today.

one more wip! I´´m stuck in failing sculpting the hair… plz any help on that one will be very much apreciated !

one more wip!