ZBrushCentral

CREATURE CRAFT - My ZB SketchLOG

I like it :+1:
I agree with fattkid, that would be an awesome idea. Start the thread, START THE THREAD:D

That dogs looking good! Is that from that rad Vodka commercial?

imagine a robotic pug :smiley: I NEED IT haha.

Great start, really nice flow so far

Hey Guys! tnx for your coments and support so lets start the “MECHDOG THREAD” then :slight_smile:

ZBrush Document.jpg My personal version of Simon Bolivar (wip)

General-Ear_ZBC.jpgStructure-of-the-Ear_ZBC.jpg

Attachments

Structure-of-the-Ear.jpg

This is excellent!
Ears are one of my favorite things to sculpt, I love how you got all the nearly impossible parts to reach.

Cheers!
Mealea

I’m not an anatomy expert (although I used to work with one), but shouldn’t 6 be Anti-Tragus and 5 be Intertragic Notch?

lol! well yes you are right… I guess i have a bit of dyslexia… lol! antigratus wtf! I has thinking of … abuoth the 5 point, acording to the book i was following the name is: Intertragal notch (Forensic Facial Reconstruction - Caroline Wilkinson ISBN: 978-0-521-09012-4)

Tnx for makeing me notice this “tragical” error lol!

dyslexia…? Well sculpting and many other arts help to combat dyslexia.:cool:

SkinTestMV.jpg002.jpg

Render done in Maya, Vray and some cheating in Photoshop :slight_smile:

Inspiring work!

Pretty awesome for first steps. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

The last one is absolutely lovely. bravo!:smiley:

Cheers, David

tnx! :slight_smile:

Well I must say this is not all my credit :(, I have been taking on line courses and classes since 2 years ago… First at Zbrushworkshops.com, later at visualarium, and then in PhoenixAtelier.com, I have being learning from Ryan Kingslien, Cesar Dacol Jr. , Kris Costa ( Antropus),
Kurt Papstein, and Cezar Brandao… So it will be a lost of time and money if I didn´t start to make some decent stuff lol! 2 years of learning it is just about time to make at least average stuff :slight_smile: any way tnx for your coments!

tnx! I really dont believe i just made this stuff… one week ago i didnt have idea of how to use Maya ande vray… now im rendering this kind of stuff. I really have to say tnx to Kris Costa ( Antropus ) for his Masterclass

Wip-02.jpgWip-03.jpg

more tests, trying to solve things in post more then in render… here a Compo vs Render output versions

have no clue about how to aproach the hair :frowning: but a week ago i haved no clue of how to aproach the skin so I will figure out the hair too… (hope)

fightting agains the fibers grrrr! and thincking seriuosly in take a hair dressing classes just to understand better the hair

test01.jpg