ZBrushCentral

Corpus works

thanks guys!

mattj324, I used to work at Mr.X in Toronto but I am taking a hiatus from vfx for personal reasons at the moment. Just personal work for the time being.

here is a current wip of the dragon for the female knight.

head_v003.jpgdragon_head_details.jpgdragon_ortho.jpg

Awesome design for the head, just the front silhouette that bothers me a bit, the “horns”, but maybe with the body posed it will looks better, but its just my opinion.

Agreed. Especially odd in ortho, but even so I would probably have to play with the camera’s focal length in render to remedy it.

I love the profile!!!
You’re pushing the forms really nicely man.
Front and top view needs a bit of work but all in all - WOW!

Love the silhouette! nice forms!

I was doing a paint over on my anime robocop concept, and I decided to go ahead and do a quick animated style rendering in photoshop over a few zbrush passes.

awesome art… viscously awesome, was watching the very first Robocop last night, so this is one great interpretation

wicked!!

O.o O.O o.O please post more!

Ohh wow. This looks amazing!!!
You’re too good man …

Seriously kick ass!!!

Thanks everyone. This was fun to do, I think I’ll do a few more at some point.

Lighting setup and quick comp. She is still missing lacrimal, tearducts, and eyelashes. This will be my first attempt at doing hair, kinda terrified.

girl_comp4.jpg

I like robocop image and shading. looks like a cartoon :slight_smile:

Amazing work in this thread. Never seen it before but I will definitely keep an eye out for more of your great sculpts. Cheers!

nice spec! :stuck_out_tongue:

heh your robocop concept looks better than the actual movie remake due to come out.

thanks everyone. i’ll still plug away at the robo concept.

fixed her eye shape and Iris size. made slight tweaks to lighting and comp.