ZBrushCentral

Callahan Sketchbook

What you do is not hijack someone else’s thread. What you do, is try the program out or watch one of the tutorial videos on the main site. What you do, is show a little courtesy and respect.

freekin nice models, nice action poses!! i agree with u teyon about shalabum, people shud help eachother, but a cry for help in caps in font 20 is def a smack in the face

Ryan gave me this link-- Beautifully done and realized. Poses are logical and almost classical. One of the best I have ever seen, and I’ve just about seem them all. One little nit to pick, tho-- I would have put the katana in his right hand and the Uzi in his left. And another thing that always bothered me about depictions of the Arashikage Apostate, is that he never seems to be carrying extra mags for the Uzi- I have been guilty of that myself in RAH #21, but I managed to have him lose the weapon before he had to execute a mag change. Sorry for being a pedantic a-hole, but it sort of comes with the territory- I still love your stuff! Definitely have to look into Zbrush for myself, but it may be too late to teach this old dog new tricks!
Larry

Hi you,

this is really amazing and I must learn more about digital sculpting to get in those areas like you .

Love the Models

greetings Martin

Really nice work, 5 stars all the way!!

how long did it take you to complete? Looking at your work has given me some ideas fro my graphic novel. I want to create a graphic novel of my story of x-men 4 movie but the characters and scenery would look exactly like how you have done your work . I like how you kept the characters grey with some slight tint. It looks so kool. Have you got an email address. mine is sidious45@yahoo.com

This is a masterpiece! The composition and pose shows so much action and life and the spent shell casings finish the story. I’m speachless.:+1: :+1: :+1:

ZOMG!.Such lovely 3D renders.Awesome!!..Woot love them :stuck_out_tongue: :+1:
And the best part that its all zBrush!!.Lovely :smiley:

Starting on a new piece called the “Rajun’ Cajun Jug Band”. Heres the first member of the band: Uncle Bob playin’ the washboard. Stay tuned other members of the band will be along shortly.
unclebob_wip.jpg

Whoa I love this character. Reminds me of old Disney cartoons.

Awesome works all throughout this thread! You’re very good at capturing motion etc (especially with your top-row entry) and making characters with life!

Love the clean stylized look of the last one! Keep them coming!

:smiley:

I’m going to have to find a picture of ‘Billy Bob’, a long time friend in Pennsylvania mountains. You did a wonderful job of catching his likeness, except he always has a few bottles of ‘Tequila’ (wink, wink, 200 proof, wink wink). He uses said ‘Tequila’ fur drinkin and fur gaz in the 69 Mustang drag machine… Never saw him play spoons, but… he does do a 9 second quarter flat.

Wonderful sketch and character design follow through. You should get alot of responses from our community as these kind of characters seem to be very dear to our hearts… or it’s the ‘Tequila’ talkin… :wink:

Awesome sculpt. I was unaware that you could directly resurface a Zsphere model. That is really, really cool. Just tried it out for myself and it seems like a really cool workflow!

Thanks for sharing with everyone!

Peace-NickZ.

You really have great range, be it your duel scene, the skater on this later character. Great stuff. :+1:

What a fantastic thread,your work and tips are very much taken note of and I thankyou for your generous help in developments.Sharp work,gald to be aboard!

cal

I love this character. I dont know why but I feel relaxed while looking at him. Wonderful job.

Thanks all!

Jason Belec: lol, I would love to see that picture.

nickz: I found resurfacing sometimes is a better way to get the base shape and density you want. Adaptive skin can generate some funky shapes.

Giantsun: Thanks! Thats an awesome complement. I’ve been trying to diversify my portfolio nice to see someone noticed.

Rajun Cajun’ Jug Band update. Finished Pappys head Sculpt. Body will be along shortly. I plan on making him play a hubcap banjo. stay tuned!
Pappys_headwip_th.jpg

Hahaha! Really Fun! Great Sasquatchpoacher! :smiley:

pretty much done with Pappy’s sculpt. Going to move on to my next character. A crawfish playing the fiddle.
Pappy_clay_th.jpg