ZBrushCentral

Callahan Sketchbook

Lovely stuff mate :slight_smile:

I have been working on nothing but GIjoe sculpts for the last 4 months or so. The main one is baroness and I just cannot get her right. I come on here today and see this and my jaw dropped. This is amazing. I will never post my baroness now haha. You probably already answered this but what program did you make the guns in? I would also love to see your whole WIP for the baroness. Thanks for the new desktop wallpaper and the incredble inspiration.:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Very nice work. Love it.

This is one of my favorites no doubt, the details are clean and nice, great work.:wink:

the only problem i see is the guys left leg, he has vastus lateralis and medialis but where s his rectus femuris?

really well done man :slight_smile:

no crits really… a few of the perportions feel a tad off… but… the flow is very nice :slight_smile:

great ! i like it ! the progress is intresting !

this is truly impressive!amazing work!

For this work and your Buckle Bunny model. Did you create your own start meshes? if so, did you create them inside ZBrush? or another 3D program?

He wont reply to anyone.

Jasdulan: The base mesh was made in Zbrush http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showpost.php?p=393877&postcount=3
by using retopo on a female that I created using Zspheres. I dont have a step by step on this I made it a few years back.

Sorry guys I don’t normally give out my model files.

rubent100: Sorry I havent ansewerd all your questions. I would love to do a full WIP on how I created this project, but I have little free time and i’d much rather work on something new. I will try and post more wips on future project if possible. I have ansered many questions. My email has been full of questions since i’ve posted this thread. To answer your question: the straight lines in the visor were created simpliy masking out the lines (from side view) and using the layer and pinch brushes. I also use a lot of projection master for hardsurface objects. Hope that helps.

Also check out my Scared Silly post http://209.132.96.165/zbc/showthread.php?t=52175 I have a lot of Wip images on there and I use these same techniques on every character I create.

Helped a ton =). Thanks keep up the good work!

Was wondering , is it a good diea to sculpt most of the model in a T pose so that you can use symmetry before posing?

Yes. I try and lay down most the detail in the T pose first. Its much faster and makes it easier to use projection master to make two side projections. Also if you haven’t tried the “use poseable symmetry” feature try it you’ll love it! Once I get the main details blocked in I pretty much work in poseable symmetry for the last half of the sculpt. You can also try Transpose Master, but I am yet to have any luck with it on models with hi poly counts and 20+ subtools.

awesome sketchbook Challahan … i agree with the “use poseable symmetry” … i use it allot after the reposing it is one of the great features in Zbrush :+1:

great work! :smiley:

did yo uhappen to use ralfs materials?

Nope. His look great though.

Ok, yours are awsome aswell. Keep em comin :slight_smile:

iernjam123@yahoo.com HELLO EVERYONE. I NEED HELP. I MADE A ROBOT IN ZBRUSH USING Z SPHERES BUT NOW I NEED TO KNOW THE STEPS IN ORDER TO SCULPT , WHAT DO I DO PLEASE. THANK YOU’LL SO MUCH.