ZBrushCentral

Cacharreando con Zbrush...Nacho Riesco Zworks

Thanks a lot for you kind comments!

Great model Stuart! i like it a lot? is it from “The Thing” isn’t it? i love that film…and your model will work very well with that idea…and yes maybe some steampunk look for the jar can give it some extra finishing…

Thats quite right Natcho! Originally designed by Rob Bottin, an old mucker of “Monstermaker” (Rick Baker) who does a lot of great Zbrush stuff…
I think Im gonna need to put some big padlocks on my monster jar,just to make sure he cant get out !:smiley:

Loving all you other images as well,I get a bit fed up of seeing winged demons and devils…people must be possessed!:angry:

Zbrush and Photoshop…just fur fun, hope you like it! minidemon-.jpg

Attachments

minidemon-.jpg

I start this cretaure with nothing in mind…but gets out something that i’m happy with it… hope you like it! ZBicho.jpg

This is a Death Metal Festival Poster i’ve designed for a friends of mine, next August The Pope will visit Spain and they’ve organized an…alternative event…

![Antivaticano-Fest-ZBC.jpg|700x980](upload://mJeZEqtlxc6QPjSaXE2jBlOGBe4.jpeg)

Some creature improvisation…

![Creature-R1.jpg|760x1010](upload://A7JyV5DbIkHWUBxHov4PlsbhT6Z.jpeg)![Creature-R2.jpg|800x1200](upload://eEfUiAW2SFrfZqM1mKITXehryAq.jpeg)

Color version of the model above…polypaint and Photoshop post

![Creature-R3.jpg|751x900](upload://v3eG9hepgLdfysA0wETk4TXefyp.jpeg)

The pope poster looks great :lol:

This is my last illustration, Zbrush4 and Photoshop, tell me want you think…

Robotrepairing-ZBC.jpg

Wonderful work! I especially love the Pope poster design … i would buy one of those for my wall. :lol: Cuidate!

Hi!, here is my last image, done with Zbrush 4 and Photoshop…

toxicskull500k.jpg

Awesome Gritty stuff! Love the look you’ve got going.

Great stuff!!!

What started out as something meaningless in Zbrush, this being just after going through Potoshop…

be-goodZBC.jpg

Attachments

be-goodZBC.jpg

I like your artwork and the style of your compositions. Awesome stuff. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thanks a lot zber2! i really apreciatte it!

Hi!, this is my last image, sculpted and rendered with ZB4, and Photoshop post, hope you like it!
demonlordZBC.jpgdemonlordZBC.jpg

Attachments

demonlordZBC.jpg

demonlordZBC.jpg

This is my latest image, i sulpt the bug with Zbrush,background is a Mandelbulb3d fractal and I compose them togheter with Photoshop, hope you like it!

Attachments

Hi Nacho, I think the scene is too busy and that nicely modeled mech bug gets lost a bit, IMHO. Cheers, David :smiley:

Hi Chalkman!..i’m agree with you but the bug it’s quite simple…i didn’t to show it, I was looking for a macro effect, that’s all…