ZBrushCentral

Cacharreando con Zbrush...Nacho Riesco Zworks

Wow, looking good. I like the skull one. its a really nice image

outstanding job :slight_smile:

Soulty 666, Eiad…Thanks a lot for your kind comments mates!!

Enjoying your works, thread, and creativity…:+1: :slight_smile:

This is a quick sculpt and a Bpr render with Photoshop post DarkWarrior R2-HDR.jpgDarkWarrior R2-HDR.jpg

Wow, great stuff. What comes through most is your terrific imagination. :+1:

My latest sculpt and my first SSS try…hope you like it

![Demon R2b.jpg|771x1000](upload://gL86s48aoGbNAfsi5gLbykGCjwh.jpeg)

I’m really digging your style of sculpture! inspiring :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot!!, i think that i don’t really have a high quality sculpting skills i’m more an illustrator than an sculptor!

This is my last scene all Zbrush, and composed with Photoshop, hope you like it Toyferatu.jpg

What a fun image, I like the clothing design and his little rat friend!:smiley:

Some simple characters i made, trying to get some personality and dinamism…Hope you like it

![MaskedAlien-R2.jpg|1100x1300](upload://77sERsMxMEMxxqBdK7OCo5cjIg6.jpeg)![toy-character-R2.jpg|833x1000](upload://lGFUBG1iwHT24jQCNK8zQ9hXp8j.jpeg)![rata.jpg|914x685](upload://nKaudjWEP2Rje0y2rt6lhxmIj5I.jpeg)

Attachments

MaskedAlien-R2.jpg

HI!!! i’ve been trying to make somethig “different” with zbrush…hope you like it!

![macheworld.jpg|1100x810](upload://azncc9I6wsd6PGC6iWFvHt7g8Gj.jpeg)![ZBC1.jpg|110x60](upload://9qvqcCPWiVEYEjWG1b2LxPlptFa.jpeg)

Attachments

macheworld.jpg

haha, really nice. great job on creating the paper maché look. I also like your cartoony characters. keep it up :+1:

I want to live there.:slight_smile:

Just a fun idea which occurred to me to do …Zbrush for sculpt and render and some post in Photoshop, hope you like it…

![facehugger.jpg|1100x1410](upload://bGBQa3k1FTIYUmQuT3cti6eqRWi.jpeg)

Attachments

facehugger.jpg

hilarious

Great! i like the facehugger concept! … :+1:

Cool updates, love the style experiments :+1: !

Very nice “Alien” in Jar, I like that. Only yesterday I had the exact same idea for this “Thing” Ive just finished…(http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=142416) Ive just got to do it now! I was thinking more of an old fashioned specimen jar,but your futuristic jar as set me thinking…