ZBrushCentral

C1-Workshop Artbook

cool stuff man

@mattj324 : Thank you so much!

@renots : nice eye mate! I’ve used him as one of my references hehe :+1:

@SammehSAMURAI: Thank you so much, I’ll do a mini-tutorial once I finish this 5 portraits, It’s pretty easy you will see :wink:

• Little update on one of my portraits, added some facial hair, but honestly I dont like it. I think I’ll render all my portraits in Vray until Keyshot can handle curves. And also here is a new Ugly Portrait sculpt, pretty raw. Already done Retopo and UVs since I’m rendering with Vray, and I’ll try to add realistic hair :confused:

20.jpg

Attachments

its really awesome… it would be thankful if u would share the render setup or techniques which you use and texture layers…

Long time not posting, here’s some WIP of my 3D Fan Art Challenge Aliens entry. Hope you Like it, and Any C&C is welcome. (The Thing 2011 Jerad S Marantz concept redesing). Almost finished the modeling, starting textures soon.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Interesting work)
Like.

Some excellent work here

good job!

Did you use an alpha for the skin bumps or did you do a nose plug in on the model?

@mattj324: Little late , been really bussy. It’s a Zbrush Alpha, sorry for the delay and thank you so much!

Heres my entry for the Baby Comic contest.Based on Skottie Young baby heroes. It’s been really fun, hope you like it and as always, any C&C is more than welcome. :lol:
Final_Alta_ZC.jpg

Compo_Final_ZC.jpg

Wire.JPG

Attachments

Final_Alta_ZC.jpg

Compo_Final_ZC.jpg

haha perfect! very funny!

That baby Hulk piece is one of the best overall character pieces I’ve seen in a long time. Is that Keyshot as well? Is it safe to assume you’re on the ZBrush to Keyshot beta testing team? Great work man!

@monster_machine: Thank you so much mate! i’m really glad you like it, and no I’m no in the Beta but I would love to hehe.

@nassosa: thank you so much! :slight_smile:

• Here’s an old work, It’s a shortflm character done like 2 years ago but i found it in my hard drive and i would like to share it with you. The name of the character and shortfilm was Baron Vermin (we never finished it hehe)

And here’s a little camera/breathe animation (nothing fancy,and just uploaded it so still SD hehe)

https://vimeo.com/87847871

BV_01.jpg

Attachments

BV_01.jpg

Nice thread. I like everything (bookmarked). :smiley:

@JL-Art: Thank you so much, Glad you like it! :smiley:

New personal project, a bizarre-alien-nun-horrible. Hope you like it!

They-are-here-low.jpg
Details1.jpg
Details2low.jpg

Attachments

Details1.jpg

It’s really awesome!

Cool design!

very cool work!
Cheers,
Selwy

Gran modelado y mejor texturizado y render de piel.Vray?
Enhorabuena

Great model and better skin shading and render.Vray?
Congratulations

@silkroadgame, JL-Art: Thank you so much guys! Glad you like it :slight_smile:

@Selwy: Thank you Selwy, it’s an honour, I’m a big fan of your work.

@Davitxu: Muchas gracias Artista! Thank you so much, yes, it’s Vray for 3dmax. Love Vray skin quality, I still need to learn a lot. :slight_smile:

Hello everyone, long time not posting! Here´s an old work that I just finished while testing some new sss pipeline. Hope you like it! And thanks for watching :smiley:

carlos-sastre-final.jpg

Attachments

carlos-sastre-final.jpg

Great job!!!