ZBrushCentral

C1-Workshop Artbook

Looks really great!
I like it

Great piece of art and overall lovely design.

love Your style, besides your skills of course :))…
really lovely art, especially face expression - each picture has many emotions…

The style is not my cup of tea, but this is quality stuff – nice thread!

@Julien3d / Galero / JL-art / b2przemo / Nagulov: Thank you so much everyone! I really apreciate your support.

• Here’s a little breakdown and some captures from the shader and the light rig. Nothing fancy! :confused:

Breakdown-Low.jpg
Setup2.JPG
SSSSetup.JPG

Attachments

Breakdown-Low.jpg

Setup2.JPG

lovely renders all of them! well done

This is really nice character design, modelling and texturing. Love it.

thanks for the break down. Can you explain a bit more what are those comp maps in the skin made of? I can see the diffuse and maybe a cavity map? the image is small and I cant make it out. Thanks and again very very nice work

Thank you so much everyone!

@nassosa: The textures connected to the comp maps, are diferent tiles of textures (The body consists in 3 diferent UV regions: head (0, 0), arms/torso (0, 1) , and legs (0, 2).) 5k resolution for each tile, so I can get more texture HD detail in all those areas. Hope it helps. And thank you again! :smiley:

Two projects that im currently working on. Hope you like it and any C&C is more than welcome! :stuck_out_tongue:

T3(ZBC).jpg

T1(ZBC).jpg

1(ZBC).jpg

Attachments

T1(ZBC).jpg

1(ZBC).jpg

Really nice metallica dude! Love the dramatic lighting

@Percevan: Thank you so much! Im glad you like it!

Testing some hairstyling. Long way to go. Now time to configure the shader and final scene setup. Any C&C is welcome.:smiley:

T5(ZBC).jpg

oh man, those works are insane
everything you do has so much realism in it

Awesome works in this thread!!!

@Arun Nagar: Thank you so much mate! love your head sketches

@Slocik: Thank you so much mate, really glad you liked it!

Here’s a new update on the Vamp. I think it’s going to be final since im a little bit tired of it. Hope you like it.

T8_Media.jpg

The vampire dude is great! Love the tiny hairs on the ears and the nascent 'stache. :smiley:

Love your work, your Skin render quality is really good…

Wonderful job in adding the subtle details to the skin and hair. I love the teeth and mouth expression as well. Are you thinking of doing some kind of background element? Metallica forever!! Metal for life!

Portfolio- http://micahmyerov.com/portfolio/
ZBC Thread - http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?88496-criptus-wip/page2&p=1106099&infinite=1#post1106099
Demo Reel -2014 https://vimeo.com/103362994

Absolutely love your work. I love the attention to detail and your asymmetry to your characters faces, which makes them appear more realistic. Your skin details are just amazing. I’d buy a CD with tutorials from a creative genius like yourself. Amazing, creepy, silly (baby Hulk) and mesmerizing! Thanks for sharing your works with us!

Rich

@Nagulov: Thank you so much mate, big fan of your work.
@rohitsingh.bhui: Thank you so much, I’m still learning how to make it more realistic but I’m a slow learner hehe
@teddy007kong: Thank yo so much! No background for this fella i think… I’m a little bit tired of that project (pacience is not my virtue hehe)
@RAMWolff: Wow! Thank you so much, really. I try to do my best but still lot to learn. Once i feel confortable enough to make a tutorial you will be the first to know it hehe! Thanks again :smiley:

Here’s a new project, “Cults,Confussion&Mutations”. Hope you like it and any -C&C is more than welcome, as always :smiley:

Cults,Confussion&Mutations(Medio).jpg

Attachments

Cults,Confussion&Mutations(Medio).jpg