ZBrushCentral

Boulp's sketchbook

Amazing work indeed.
Awesome female nude study.
Congratulations!

I like your anatomy studies and renders too. Do you use vray for renders?
Congratulations!

So beautiful! Scott Eaton even has your work displayed on his website!
I especially love the anatomy studies, how/with what material are those rendered?

Outstanding! Really amazing work here.

My next chunk of cash will most definitely being towards Scotts artistic anatomy course. I’ve been considering it for a long time, but damn… this just made me cave in.

I’ve been struggling with anatomy and I’m truly jealous sir. :lol:

Again, great work!

Amazing sculpts.

Awesome sculpts here :+1: congrats on the top row! well deserved :wink:

Thank you very much :smiley:

And just to answer mihail.lupu’s question, yes I did render some pictures with Vray when I was trying Vray RT for maya. Mainly the first pictures I posted one month ago, the fat lady is rendered with zbrush.

Again very impressive work, it went top row since my earlier post - congrats…two things…
How do you get the fine lines in the hair (very impressive)
great job on the way the weight of the female interacts with the podium

Outstanding work, congrats on TR

this is outstanding work…speechless :o

Allow me to add my expression of admiration to this thread; the ‘fat lady’ is especially good.

Wouldn’t have called her fat in particular though. You live in London, so you must have seen what fat Brits really look like: this model has a way to go before she becomes like them! :slight_smile:

I’d like to see the low poly mesh too, if you wouldn’t mind. It is always interesting to see how far the sculpt has come from the base building blocks.

Cheers,

Rory

• d100763 : Thank you very much ^^. Nothing fancy for the hair, clay tube with a square alpha, standard with default alpha, and standard with a tight alpha (like dam standard’s one) and a lot of patience !

• danko75 : Thanks man, I really like your art works.

• Rory_L : Thank you ^^ Here is a screenshot of the basemesh. That’s where the lady is coming from.
    Like the hair, nothing fancy, it’s lo-res enough to be flexible and easy to pose. You should be able to find it on Scott’s website, or maybe in one of his tutorial for 3Dworld or another magazine, I don’t remember …

base_mesh01.jpg

Attachments

base_mesh01.jpg

Respect!

Beautiful Sculpts. Nice attention to detail and anatomy.

Thanks a lot guys for the kind words, really ^^

Studies with real human figures always inspire me, your last image http://www.zbrushcentral.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=307372 is just great.

These works are Amazing!!!
Very useful for me!!Good for reference

Great anatomy studies !

Beautiful and fantastic.
congratulations on your awesome work

nice work! the anatomy, form and detail are all very well considered and executed.
hope to see more work from you in the future.

I love how natural all of your forms look. That’s tough stuff to achieve, nice work!