ZBrushCentral

Beneto's new artwork.

Thank you all for the nice comments, it is much appreciated.

I am currently finalizing the polypaint on the Beholder. Will post renders soon.

Here is another 3D sketch I did this week; I got inspired by the amazing world of Dr Grordbort and decided to design a creature that could fit on this planet of grotesque. I started polypainting that guy as well. Will post updates later.

Thanks for looking!

Cool creature! Please, continue!

horrible :wink: (but perfect_)

Wicked creature design!

Reminds me the creatures in Abe’s Odysee, anyone can remind that awesome game? :smiley:

Keep up posting awesome stuff!

I like the design. Can’t wait to see the colored version.

Really nice!

Verb: Thanks, I keep going :wink:
nebular: Thank you! this is the kind of feeling the creature needed to generate.
stefanobernardi: thanks for the support! I am looking forward to see some new work from you
3dMob: thanks brosef, colors are almost done.
Jason jbot Basse: Thanks!

The polypaints for the Beholder and the Slug are almost done.

Here is a 3d concept maquette I created last week. It was modeled from ZSpheres in ZBrush. Comped in Photoshop, but renders and post done in ZB.

Thanks for looking!

DragonTrophy_A2.jpg

DragonTrophy_B2.jpg

Attachments

DragonTrophy_A.jpg

DragonTrophy_B.jpg

These are all spectacular. My favorite is the Tarrasque.

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great job!!!:+1:

Love this guy! great work

Hello all, it’s been a while since I posted any updates here, but here are 2 concept maquettes I have sculpted and polypainted in ZBrush recently. A few more are currently in progress.

“The Protector”

“Giant Crawler”

Thanks for looking!

Absolutely fantastic. I’d a similar creature in mind, yours is great!

Great work, those concepts remind me a bit of Aaron sims design style.

Thanks you all for looking at my thread and posting comments.

Here is a 3D concept for a gate pillar I sculpted and polypainted this week. This will be part of a bigger scene currently work in progress.

Started from ZSpheres, like most of my concepts. Decimated mesh and polypainted textures exported to KeyShot for render. Comp in Photoshop.

Thanks for looking!

Nice pillar design.

Hey nice job capturing the “dark” style and you didnt need to put the typical 1eye/number6/childabuse etc in it; this dark style…very unique, very alien, very
GOOD JOB BRO

jmeyer: thanks!
jeh in: I am very glad you like the style. This object was created for a larger scene that will follow the same visual language.

Here is another concept I created a few weeks back. Unrelated to my previous post.

Thanks for taking a look!

Hi Beneto. Call me strange but, I don’t know why but… when viewing your ‘The Protector’ image, I see a new, freaky version of well (put two bolts on either side of his neck), FRANKENSTEIN. Think about it, don’t you see it? A new weird, sick and twisted version of good ol Franky. Yes, love this sculpt. The polypainting and render came out GREAT!

Thanks Dragon. That is an interesting view of the design. It makes me wonder what other legendary monsters, like dracula or the creature of the black lagoon would look like in that style… maybe one day I’ll give it a shot :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing your thoughts, much appreciated!.

Ha, that would be wild to see the legendary monsters you mention in ‘this/your’ style. Well, will keep an eye on your post to see if you ever have the time to do so… and simply, to keep an eye on your work. Very, very cool stuff here.:+1: