ZBrushCentral

Beneto's new artwork.

Here is another character concept I wrapped up recently; An old man’s portrait with exaggerated features.

Sculpted in ZBrush from zSpheres, polypainted in ZB, rendered in KeyShot, comp in Photoshop.

Concorde2.jpg

Here is a render of Martian Manhunter; a downloadable character for the game Injustice: Gods Among Us.

High-res sculpt done in ZBrush.

Beneto_MartianManhunter.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

Beneto_MartianManhunter.jpg

Very nice concept sculpt and posing!

I love Injustice! Great to see these amazing sculpts right here on the forum too :slight_smile:

Good job! Thanks for sharing!

verb : thanks!
sandboxgod: I am very glad you enjoyed the game!

Here is a concept I have been working on during my spare time. This is a fan art piece of Mortal Kombat’s Ermac.

Sculpted a maquette in ZBrush, rendered in Keyshot and textures/paintovers in Photoshop.

Thanks for looking!

Beneto_Fanart_Ermac_C.jpg

Really liking the design of this guy, but the final render doesn’t work for me unfortunately. It’s too noisy and monochromatic at the same time, with green lighting that just doesn’t work with the rest of the color palette imo. But loving the head/cloth design!

Fantastic work you got here man. superb.

Awesome work! Love the cloth! Love the green smoke too. It adds a lot

I’m loving it! The green smoky figures are made with sculpting in zbrush and with some smoke effects in ps?

mr.BananaS: Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Green and red is often an unsettling color combination. Maybe the amount of green is overpowering the red a bit much.

dagoned: Thanks!

Clintus Maximus: Thank you

Dantert: That is correct. The souls were sculpted in ZBrush. I distorted some figures, combined them with Dynamesh, and so on. It was rendered in Keyshot using a glass material and the smoke was comped in PS.

Thanks again for looking and taking the time to drop a line!

Hello fellow ZBrushers, here is one of my latest work.

It started as a concept maquette (redesign of a beholder) that I posted here last year and recently made its way into this.

Sculpt, retopo, polypaint, displacement maps coming from ZBrush. Rigged, posed and rendered in 3ds Max vRay.

Thanks for looking!

Beneteau_BeholderA.jpg

Beneteau_BeholderB.jpg

Concept maquette:

BeholderB.jpg

Nice work) Like.

I very much like the last bit of stuff. Horrorshow. Nicely done!