ZBrushCentral

Beginners Creatures...

Thank you Martin, it isn´t easy to let loose the precision of nurbs for me as well :), sometimes I wished to build curvs just like in Alias and snap all (the need ones) the Polygons to it :).
When I started I thought honestly it isn´t good for the Automotive industrie, but now, I think diffrent. I talked also already to Cad modelers about it.
I will definitly try to use ZBrush at work next year, but I need more training before :). And I will try to build some hardsurface spaceships before. But first I have to finish my 8 Alias spaceships :slight_smile:

Cheers

Hello again, as I said, I wanted to try some hardsurface modelling in ZBrush :slight_smile:
So I jumped into the cold water and started with my Education Units/ Edubots,
they are responsible for the clones aboard the Ourea. It is their task to raise and educate the 1000 clones on their way to our new home, Aion…
The Edubot skin is a highly flexible and resistant polymer, similar to our skin but much better.

I tried to keep them as simple as possible, as I do it actually with all my stuff :slight_smile:

I hope you like them, all comments are welcome and feel free to ask :slight_smile:

Cheers Christian

Say hello to Volta!

Volta_Mark_III_Edubot_by_Christian-Grajewski-2016.jpgEdubot_Volta_05_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpgEdubot_Volta_03_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpgEdubot_Volta_01_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpgEdubot_Volta_06_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpgEdubot_Volta_02_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpgEdubot_Volta_04_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpgEdubot_Volta_Niefa_copyright_by_Christian_GRajewski_2016.jpg

Attachments

Edubot_Volta_05_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpg

Edubot_Volta_01_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpg

Volta_Mark_III_Edubot_by_Christian-Grajewski-2016.jpg

Edubot_Volta_03_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpg

Edubot_Volta_02_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpg

Edubot_Volta_04_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpg

Edubot_Volta_Niefa_copyright_by_Christian_GRajewski_2016.jpg

Edubot_Volta_06_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpg

Say hello to Marie!

Edubot_Marie_01_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpgEdubot_Marie_06_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpgEdubot_Marie_02_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpgEdubot_Marie_03_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpgEdubot_Marie_04_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpgEdubot_Marie_05_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpgEdubot_Volta_Marie_copyright_by_Christian_GRajewski_2016.jpgEdubot_Volta_Niefa_02_copyright_by_Christian_GRajewski_2016.jpg

Attachments

Edubot_Marie_01_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpg

Edubot_Marie_06_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpg

Edubot_Marie_02_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpg

Edubot_Marie_03_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpg

Edubot_Marie_04_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpg

Edubot_Marie_05_copyright_by_Christian_Grajewski_2016.jpg

Edubot_Volta_Niefa_02_copyright_by_Christian_GRajewski_2016.jpg

Edubot_Volta_Marie_copyright_by_Christian_GRajewski_2016.jpg

I like the design! -and the backstory!
I’m interested to see what you keep creating as you dive deeper into ZBrush
Keep going :slight_smile:

Unique designs, I’m interested to see more!

Thank you guys, I am glad you like them :)!

@ kingsleywong, Great that you like the short backstory! Actually there will be a hole Sci-Fi novel to it! A friend of mine is writing it at the moment and I am the co author and designer of all the content.
All the designs you can see here and in the future are integrated in the story :). I am working now on a project page, where you will see also my Alias models (9 so far) and some more stuff :slight_smile:

And you guys will see more, promise :slight_smile:

Cheers and thanks again!

Hey guys, it´s been a while since my last post. I was working mostly on my hard surface designs in Alias but now is almost everything finished.
If you like, just have a look at my freshly started homepage…

Anyway, I was doing as well some more creatures (some do still need a bit of refinement) and my two main characters from the novel I am working on together with a friend.
The Characters are Niefa Odell and Astian Vay (Vay still needs a face ; ) ), the most important thing was the suit design itself for me. I tried to keep is as simple as possible,
I am not a big fan of over styled things ; ). The suit itself is made out of NAMEC material which is a nanorobotic material which can glue itself together, mimic the environment,
controlling the temperature, and soften and harden itself (it becomes bulletproof in a way).

The creatures random, some herbivore and some carnivore, some bigger some smaller : ), I am still missing four creatures from the story.
After that I will start colorize everything.

I hope you like them, comments are more than welcome : )

Alien Emu Concept 01 by Christian Grajewski.jpgAlien Emu Concept 03 by Christian Grajewski.jpgAlien Emu Concept 05 by Christian Grajewski.jpgAlien Emu Concept 06 by Christian Grajewski.jpgAlien Emu Concept 08 by Christian Grajewski.jpgAlien Emu Concept 02 by Christian Grajewski.jpgAlien Kangaroo Creature Concept 01 by Christian Grajewski.jpgAlien Kangaroo Creature Concept 02 by Christian Grajewski.jpgAlien Kangaroo Creature Concept 08 by Christian Grajewski.jpgAlien Kangaroo Creature Concept 04 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Attachments

Alien Emu Concept 01 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Alien Emu Concept 03 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Alien Emu Concept 05 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Alien Emu Concept 06 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Alien Emu Concept 08 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Alien Emu Concept 02 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Alien Kangaroo Creature Concept 01 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Alien Kangaroo Creature Concept 02 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Alien Kangaroo Creature Concept 08 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Alien Kangaroo Creature Concept 04 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Some old/ new ones as well…

Alien Kangaroo Creature Concept 09 by Christian Grajewski.jpgAlien Kangaroo Creature Concept 06 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Tortugantus Creature Concept 06 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Gantor Creature Concept 07 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Armordeer Creature Concept 08 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Armordeer Creature Concept 07 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Armordeer Creature Concept 06 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Alien Chicken Creature Concept 07 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Alien Chicken Creature Concept 06 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Tortugantus Creature Concept 07 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Attachments

Alien Kangaroo Creature Concept 09 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Alien Kangaroo Creature Concept 06 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Alien Chicken Creature Concept 06 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Alien Chicken Creature Concept 07 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Armordeer Creature Concept 06 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Armordeer Creature Concept 07 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Armordeer Creature Concept 08 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Gantor Creature Concept 07 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Tortugantus Creature Concept 06 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Tortugantus Creature Concept 07 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Magna Caput Creature Concept 01 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Magna Caput Creature Concept 05 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Magna Caput Creature Concept 03 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Magna Caput Creature Concept 02 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Magna Caput Creature Concept 08 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Magna Caput Creature Concept 07 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Attachments

The Magna Caput Creature Concept 01 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Magna Caput Creature Concept 05 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Magna Caput Creature Concept 03 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Magna Caput Creature Concept 02 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Magna Caput Creature Concept 08 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Magna Caput Creature Concept 07 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Female Citius Mortem…

The female Citius Mortem Creature Concept 08 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe female Citius Mortem Creature Concept 03 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe female Citius Mortem Creature Concept 01 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe female Citius Mortem Creature Concept 05 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe female Citius Mortem Creature Concept 04 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe female Citius Mortem Creature Concept 09 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe female Citius Mortem Creature Concept 10 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Attachments

The female Citius Mortem Creature Concept 08 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The female Citius Mortem Creature Concept 03 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The female Citius Mortem Creature Concept 01 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The female Citius Mortem Creature Concept 05 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The female Citius Mortem Creature Concept 04 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The female Citius Mortem Creature Concept 09 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The female Citius Mortem Creature Concept 10 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Male Citius Mortem…

The Male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 01 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 04 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 03 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 07 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 05 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 08 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 10 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 12 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 11 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 14 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Attachments

The male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 14 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 12 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 11 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 10 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 08 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 07 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 05 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 04 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 03 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Male Citius Mortem Creature Concept 01 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Tribus Sea Creature Concept 01 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Tribus Sea Creature Concept 05 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Tribus Sea Creature Concept 04 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Tribus Sea Creature Concept 02 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Tribus Sea Creature Concept 07 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Tribus Sea Creature Concept 06 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Toxicorum Creature Concept 01 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Toxicorum Creature Concept 06 by Christian Grajewski.jpgThe Toxicorum Creature Concept 05 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Attachments

The Tribus Sea Creature Concept 05 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Tribus Sea Creature Concept 04 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Tribus Sea Creature Concept 02 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Tribus Sea Creature Concept 07 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Tribus Sea Creature Concept 06 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Toxicorum Creature Concept 01 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Toxicorum Creature Concept 06 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Tribus Sea Creature Concept 01 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

The Toxicorum Creature Concept 05 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Attachments

Niefa Odell

Niefa-Odell-in-fron-of-the-Falcon-01-by-CHRISTIAN-GRAJEWSKI-2016.jpgNiefa-Odell-in-fron-of-the-Falcon-05-by-CHRISTIAN-GRAJEWSKI-2016.jpgNiefa-Odell-in-fron-of-the-Falcon-02-by-CHRISTIAN-GRAJEWSKI-2016.jpgNiefa Odell in fron of the Falcon 03 by CHRISTIAN GRAJEWSKI 2016.jpgNiefa Odell in fron of the Falcon 04 by CHRISTIAN GRAJEWSKI 2016.jpgNiefa-Odell--BACK-GREY-04-by-CHRISTIAN-GRAJEWSKI-2016.jpgNiefa-Odell--BACK-GREY-03-by-CHRISTIAN-GRAJEWSKI-2016.jpgNiefa-Odell--BACK-GREY-by-CHRISTIAN-GRAJEWSKI-2016.jpgNiefa-Odell--BACK-GREY-05-by-CHRISTIAN-GRAJEWSKI-2016.jpg

Attachments

Niefa Odell in fron of the Falcon 03 by CHRISTIAN GRAJEWSKI 2016.jpg

Niefa Odell in fron of the Falcon 04 by CHRISTIAN GRAJEWSKI 2016.jpg

Niefa-Odell-in-fron-of-the-Falcon-02-by-CHRISTIAN-GRAJEWSKI-2016.jpg

Niefa-Odell-in-fron-of-the-Falcon-01-by-CHRISTIAN-GRAJEWSKI-2016.jpg

Niefa-Odell-in-fron-of-the-Falcon-05-by-CHRISTIAN-GRAJEWSKI-2016.jpg

Niefa-Odell--BACK-GREY-05-by-CHRISTIAN-GRAJEWSKI-2016.jpg

Niefa-Odell--BACK-GREY-04-by-CHRISTIAN-GRAJEWSKI-2016.jpg

Niefa-Odell--BACK-GREY-03-by-CHRISTIAN-GRAJEWSKI-2016.jpg

Niefa-Odell--BACK-GREY-by-CHRISTIAN-GRAJEWSKI-2016.jpg

Astian Vay

Astian-Vay-Combat-Namec-Suit-01-by-Christian-Grajewski.jpgAstian Vay Combat Namec Suit 02 by Christian Grajewski.jpgAstian Vay Combat Namec Suit 03 by Christian Grajewski.jpgAstian Vay Combat Namec Suit 05 by Christian Grajewski.jpgAstian Vay Combat Namec Suit 04 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Attachments

Astian-Vay-Combat-Namec-Suit-01-by-Christian-Grajewski.jpg

Astian Vay Combat Namec Suit 04 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Astian Vay Combat Namec Suit 03 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Astian Vay Combat Namec Suit 02 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Astian Vay Combat Namec Suit 05 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Your designs are amazing! Such a pleasure to watch. So different.
It really made me think “What if god had worked in automotive industry before?”
Than I started to collect all my knowledge about animals and animal shapes as they are existing on earth.
Can’t remember seeing this sharp defined streamlined edges, this very smooth, almost fully flat skin on terrestrial animals.

This is where my thoughts were at the crossroads. Does it necessarily have to be according to what is everyone is used to? Would I even write something, if you would have gone the “average” way? Probably not.
But still I can’t stand to like your sketches more, as they give me the freedom to implement all my “average” mind. To add more wrinkles and less streamlined edges, as I am used too.
And I am struggling with myself, if that is good or not?
But then I started to go further. Started to think about the planets conditions maybe making exact these streamlined edges and smooth skin necessary.

One can say a lot, but apart of other amazing work I have seen here on ZBC, yours is absolutely outstanding and highly professional.
From design to finished product is your daily business and it is such a pleasure to see this in every single step you do.

Congrats, and thank you for sharing. You have been on top row already, wouldn’t be surprised if I will find this set of your work again up there :wink:

EDIT: These suits are brilliant! Much more logical and economic and therefore believable.

Alien Deer Creature Concept 03 by Christian Grajewski.jpgAlien Deer Creature Concept 02 by Christian Grajewski.jpgAlien Deer Creature Concept 01 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Attachments

Alien Deer Creature Concept 02 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Alien Deer Creature Concept 01 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Alien Deer Creature Concept 03 by Christian Grajewski.jpg

Really lovely designs, some quite inspirational to look at.

Great stuff!!!

Love the whole aesthetic. The geometric style, the aerodynamic slickness to it all. So pleasing. Amazing creations. Post more!

Wow!! I love that you’re just going right for it with the shapes! You’ve got some really cool stuff here! :smiley: