ZBrushCentral

Beginners Creatures...

First of all, thank you so much guys, our kind words make all the hard work worth it : ).

@ Knacki: You are bringing up some very interesting points, I see you did really think a lot about it! Thank you very much for doing so!
I had a discussion with a good friend yesterday, he told me I should´t put all my stuff online, because I do plan a book ( if I find a publisher who is interested in working together with me ).
And if I do so he said There is nothing more to show in the book. I told him then, I am doing this because I love to do those things and I want to share it with people and may be inspire them!
When I read mails like yours, I do feel that this is the right way of doing it!
I just hope people everything works out fine and some publisher is interested in working with me and people are interested to buy a book anyway : )

This was that, the next thing ; ), there are two reasons why the creatures look how they look. One I can´t tell you right now, I would spoil the novel and the second reason and more honest (maybe ; ) ) is,
I thought, mother nature is the best designer ever, so how could things look if I where ‘mother’ nature with all my lifetime experience : )

Thank you very much again guys! I do really appreciate your kind words and it makes even more fun to keep on working : )

Very cool creature designs. They are so totally unique and alien/otherworldly. I’d love to see the alien environment you envision them to live in.

Cheers!

Thanks a lot Takezo, I will try my best to create the environments, I do have them in my mind :slight_smile:

Top Row!! Finally. Congratulation.
I am really curious how your journey to final book will look like.
Maybe via teasing in several forums and sites like deviantart to finally kickstarter crowdfunding??
Best luck, anyway.

Amazing designs! Congrats on top row!

First of all, Thank you very much ZBrushCentral for putting me on Top Row : ), well appreciated!

@ Knacki: Thank you very much for your kind support! : ) We will se where the journey goes, but I will deffinetly keep on posting here. I do really like the kindly, honest and friendly environment!

@ chief71: Thanks a lot!

Cheers : )

Totally well-deserved top-row!:+1:

I’m looking forward to seeing these creatures in their world. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

In the vein of Ben Mauro! Interesting!

Thank you guys : )!!!

The creatures are all so elegant and majestic!

Industrial organic design )), Awesome!

@SolidSnakexxx and chesnokov

Thanks a lot!!!

great works! they open my mind to a new wold!i like them

Havn´t posted anything in a while, I was very busy with my hard surface Alias stuff. Here is my first Keyshot 8 / Flakes and Volumetrics test. I am finally able to create an underwater feeling :smiley:
The Creature is called, the Tripus and it´s kind of a predator…

Hope you like it!
Christian

Tripus_Hunt-02-by-Christian-Grajewski.jpg
Tripus_Hunt-01-by-Christian-Grajewski.jpg
Tripus_Hunt-03-by-Christian-Grajewski.jpg

Attachments

Tripus_Hunt-02-by-Christian-Grajewski.jpg

Tripus_Hunt-01-by-Christian-Grajewski.jpg

Tripus_Hunt-03-by-Christian-Grajewski.jpg