ZBrushCentral

thank you for sharing :+1:

well I saw the movie yesterday - it was a mind blowing experience! Great work - congrats to you and everyone else who worked on it :slight_smile:

Congratulation Scott ,to you and all Legacyā€™s team.Really sad cause Stan not saw it finished,but anyway i know,in some place ,heā€™s really proud .

Alex Oliver

wonderful mr patton

I saw the movie today, it was an incredible experience. Thank you for sharing these. Amazing and inspiring work, congratulations to the entire crew. Youā€™ve set a new standard for realising imagination.

watched the movie yesterday night, it was mind blowing, You did a Great Job, Congratulation!!

amazing work!!!

NEVER SAW MOVIE BEFORE, LIKE AVTARā€¦
itā€™s awsomeā€¦congratulation to you and your team

Great work all of you who pushed pixels and polys for the movie. Iā€™m off to watch it in less than 2 hours so i hope the movie is as good as the artwork and the trailer was.

Please post more art from the movie. :slight_smile:

/ Magnus

Amazing stuffā€¦
kudos to all of you who worked on this wonderful movieā€¦

great work. superamazing stuff manā€¦

Absolutely gorgeous!! The Navi were so believable. Fantastic job.

Very impressed with the model print and color! Not a fan of avatar but whatever!

Huge congratulations to you guys! I canā€™t wait to be blown away by this experience in IMAX!

Woah! Thanks a lot for sharing. Iā€™ve seen the film in 3D and it was amazing. Iā€™ve already booked my imax tickets!

Saw AVATAR in 3D! Fabulous and mind blowing a true wonder!
Thanks for your part in this HUGE leap forward in the evolution of cinema.

Ten years ago Geo Lucas opened up huge possibilities with the Star Wars prequels. Cameron standing on Lucasā€™ and Jacksonā€™s shoulders has moved the bar even farther than this humble soul ever imagined.

I was thrilled to see Stan Winston, ILM, WETA, contributed a huge effort along with many others and created a stunning global masterwork!

Truly visionary work from a very talented team. It is truly wonderful that 300 million + plus dollars was spent on a work of artā€¦and ironic that it was spent on an antiwar film. Perhaps, our worldā€™s treasure is better spent on creating works of inspiration than tools for destructionā€¦ :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Amazing!:sunglasses:
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great looking stuff! Congratulations! Going to see the film in IMAX today.
I have a couple questions: Was any of the ZBrush work used in the final film?
Also, since you were so ā€œgreenā€ as a cg artist at the time, how did you get such a key role in the character development process? You must have had quite the portfolio. :slight_smile:

Really nice work.
Avatar was amazing. The heroes journey done like never before. Canā€™t wait to see it again.
Thanks for sharing these images.

FANTASTIC WORK! :):+1: