ZBrushCentral

Arnold Schwarzenegger Bodybuilder

just so you know guns, imageshack lets you do direct links to pics, that is where I host.

![montagearnold8vr.jpg|152x122](upload://lrl6XiuFO0UYFuFphWCPKnrTFKv.jpeg)

now thats whta i call a small image !!

u can pose him now, maybe signing some death sentences while smokin a big cigar

How I can put a big image in this threat instead of a link with imageshack?

Be glad if someone can help me on that.

Thank you! :o

That is one great piece of modeling!

Great modeling and ZB’ing. I would sugest looking at the how the arm bends down unnaturally at the elbow in the three quarter front render you posted most recently. Probably just you rotating the arms down for posing, but if not, I would look at that. It will look strange in motion and rigging will be harder.

Peace.

I like your governor.

:+1:

Excellent work, Big guns. You might want to pay a little more attention to
the backs of the legs (knee area). Also, from the ankle towards the toes
looks a little flat…think there should be a more dramatic slope going down
to the toes.

As to your image posting issues, there should be another option to directly
link the image on the forum (out of the 6? options, 2 should be direct link).

Again, well done and great attention to detail! :slight_smile:

rookie-z

Good luck with the rigging.

I firmly believe if there is a hell, it involves weighting vertices.

I don’t mean to advertise a product, but CAToolkit has a great little plugin that was free called CAT Muscle when it was still in beta testing. I don’t know if it is still free, but it would certainly make the deformation of such a model a lot more pleasing. A project this special might deserve a little more love than Skin or Physique.

cool, one of the best “Ahnees” ever, it has to be in TOPROW, imho…:sunglasses: :+1:

he he, and maybe with one finger on the e-chair-START-button too?:lol:

Yep, he was the BEST for sure. I live in Columbus Ohio where he has his Classic. The best part is the training seminar on Sundays after all the events. He answers questions from a limited audience. He is very open and incredibly inspiring. He carries a prescence about him that is hard to put to words. I do know he still works out on a regular schedule. He was in really great shape for T3, although I guess there was an arm double LOL! who knows what else. They should use this model of him, it is unbelievable! GREAT WORK!

-Jim

That fantastic work. This kind of work realy inspires me.:+1:

Rhydian:

Thank you very much for the information about this plugins… it’s wonderfull!! I used this, mixed with strech bones linked to the squeleton and I skin a low poly Arnold and use skinwrap on the hi-res. So the result will be very cool!

Thank’s everybody!

More to come soon

Hi!

There is another update… on the skinning portion this time.

The basic skinning is done… for the rest I will add morpher and skin moprh to correct extra pose. In this test of skinning, I have put to skin morph on the shoulder. More to come with the displacement maps and hair and texture… and everything else… for finishing… animation!!

Hope you like itmontageskinningarnold2qp.jpg

Attachments

montageskinningarnold2qp.jpg

…Univers :smiley:
Something curious : on all figures in down or high size jaggies are present
How do make your snap pictures ?

i alvays wandered, why didnt this get to top row :]

why dont i see the complete model :stuck_out_tongue: !! its so cool

Because he takes shots from the viewport and doesn’t render them.
Very nice stuff you got going here!
Didn’t you also make the terminator? I thought I saw that on CGTalk.
Amazing work .

• Wesley